Transgender fighters

A woman fighting a transgender female would still be safer than sending CM Punk to the cage

You'll never see f to m wanting to fight men. "She " would get slaughtered

Strange that such a serious discussion gets moved to Wasteland?

Mods???

iPZmhp3.png

I've done zero research on the matter, and I don't care to do so, but I have a hard time believing that 2 years of hormone therapy can erase all the advantages of being born male.

It'd be great transgendered athletes within the UFC. It would show diversity and ambition to change people's perception.

I for one support the idea - whether it be a transgendered division or not, it can work.

It won't be a new division. They would have to introduce at least 2 new divisions ftm and mtf. And then that would be only be for one weight which would of course be ridiculous. The talent pool woudl be basically non existant as in literally 90% of all trans fighters would be in the UFC which I assume would be 10-20. That's just never going to happen.

If you allow them to compete in the normal divisiosn it can end badly. YOu can obviously allow a ftm to fight men if the trans guy can compete with men but that will be a major disadvantage we have seen one or the other juiced to the tits female fighting which is about the same and even they weren't men physically.

And with mtf you have the reverse issue and it would be unfair. You see right now a lot of that in powerlifting and sports like that were biological men just crush women. Grnated the drug testing is stricter in the UFC so they have to kidna be sure to not have to high testosterone but still they would have an advantage. Fallon Fox wasn't skilled but her opponents were all physically outmatched until even that couldn't save her and she lost.

In a nutshell it won't happen in the near future

Strange that such a serious discussion gets moved to Wasteland?

Mods???
I think it was a preemptive move as they know the discussion will go to shit very quickly, but it's definitely something worthy of discussion.

It is waste land. This is a laughable discussion not a serious one. Transgender in UFC ffs whatever next.

Ufc 250 Ppv main event - skinny guy with fake tits and a dick vs paige vanzant

It is waste land. This is a laughable discussion not a serious one. Transgender in UFC ffs whatever next.

It is not a laughable discussion. It is a very real possibility in the future whether you like it or not.

This hurt my head.

what major sports have trans athletes at the pro level

Hope it never happens. I am very tired of hearing everybody has to be tolerant to "safe places, transgender, DACA, LGBTQXYZ123" stuff. No, I don't.

It's probably been wastelanded because this issue was talked to death years ago when Fallon Fox was making noise and the mods anticipated where this thread was going.

I don't know, man.

Can you seriously tell me the average sherdogger wouldn't be drooling over an all over Tranny Gurl card?

I bet the pay per views would go through the roof.

Just sayin' is all. Not bashing sherdoggers. Or Trannys.

There's already been a transgender fighter. It's a cowardly move by the mods imo.

My interest in MMA is thin enough as it is... don't need this shit.

Back