Transgender Boy Wins Second Straight Girls’ Wrestling State Tournament in Texas

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this? Some people are extremely upset, others are ok with it.

Two years in a row, Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old Senior from Euless Trinity High School 25-minutes West outside Dallas, won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound weight class. Beggs though is a transgender boy who entered the state tournament with a season record of 32-0.

Texas rules require athletes to compete with the gender on their birth certificate. Beggs requested to wrestle among the boys’ division but was denied due to the rule Texas has in place.

Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and takes low-level doses of testosterone.

Last year, Beggs encountered state and national attention for receiving steroid therapy treatments while wrestling among the girls. It sparked an intense debate about competitive fairness and transgender rights.

Full story and videos here: https://mymmanews.com/transgender-boy-girls-wrestling/

mack-beggs-wrestling.jpg

Edit - read that wrong.

So the school is forcing this testosterone ridden female to compete with females. Even if they're following the birth certificate rule, don't they care that this cat has a clear, drug induced advantage over the rest?

*shrugs*

No logic to this shit.

Well, the state is to blame for this as it’s their rule. However, I think this honestly is a better situation than allowing biological males in transition to compete with females, like that mustachioed track star.

I have nothing against trans people, but maybe they need to decide what’s more important, transitioning to their preferred gender or competing in sports.

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because he's still a boy on the inside?

He's transitioning from female to male, he was born female.

The kid wants to wrestle in the boy's division and I can't see any logical reason why he shouldn't be allowed to. This shouldn't be an issue.

Taking "small amounts of testosterone" ? Is bullshit. Is that supposed to make it ok? If this person is taking T at all then it is taking T with the goal of the treatment to get levels up into the normal range. Even if this girl has a T level of 200, that is a MASSIVE advantage over other girls. Massive.

He's transitioning from female to male, he was born female.

The kid wants to wrestle in the boy's division and I can't see any logical reason why he shouldn't be allowed to. This shouldn't be an issue.

lol He was a male who wants to be female, hence the term "transgender boy."

Isn't this trans wrestler trying to wrestle with boys but they won't let him/her?

This ones all on the school/state.

Back