Locked Transformers: The Last Knight (New Footage from International Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Yeah, I'm sure no one will click on that spoiler... your secret is safe with me. :D

I actually never gave it a chance. My wife doesn't like vampire shows. She got burned out on it while we watched the entire Buffy the Vampire Slayer series with the Angel spin off as well. She just got tired of seeing people's faces morph into monsters. I still don't mind it... but to get into another vampire series... I'd have to watch it when she'z not around.

So I don't have the inside scoop on your dark secret. I suppose I could make fun of you anyway though.... :p Haha....

I still think I got you with what I revealed.

<{gspressed}>

Oh c'mon you know me.. how picky I am sometimes and you know how weird it is to be into this but you seem to be the people outside of the phenom so you didn't grasp the full imagine in this one how silly is for me to like this so much.. xD

PS: yep I liked Buffy watched it all.. got a bit to stretched out and to romance heavy they just milked the shit out of it for to many seasons.

Maybe sometimes check out my little saga and tell me what you think. :D

This movie is gonna clean up at the Teen Choice Awards.

It looks like they're going for the Goonies/Super 8 angle along with a goofy/cute robot sidekick alla BB8.

Very original.

Update: April 12, 2017

New TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Trailer Featuring Evil Optimus Prime

I don't know.. I didn't feel much for what I saw.. some low character, low story, CGI fest... not for me.

Will watch it at home and just because I'm curious and like to see medieval fights scenes.. I care 0 for "prime", or for the little child that you let go run around in a war zone, or what bullshit Marky Mark has going around.

As long as Peter Cullen voices Optimus I will watch these movies. But it will be at home, not wasting ticket prices on this. Hopefully it's not 3 fucking hours again

If Optimus Dies I rage

Has Optimus ever truly died in the whole Transformers franchise? And by died I mean with no resurrection, or coming back amnesiac thanks to the All Spark or whatever.

Whatever the text was trying to get the audience hyped in between cuts of action shots, I didn't register a single word of it. Something about making a difference?

Not gonna lie that Transformers trailer looked dope.

It does.

Trouble is, I feel like I just watched the entire narrative of the film within the trailer.

Serves me right for watching a full trailer.

Also, why is Optimus being mean to Bumblebee : (

Update: April 21, 2017

First Look at Hot Rod in TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

transformers.jpg

Alongside Mark Wahlberg’s salt-of-the-earth mechanic, Anthony Hopkins is joining the cast as Sir Edmund Burton, an astronomer who — with the help of Hot Rod — has tracked these long-forgotten connections to another scholar, Oxford professor of English literature Viviane Wembly (Laura Haddock, who played Star-Lord’s mother in Guardians of the Galaxy).

In the image here, Wembly comes face to face with the longtime friend she didn’t even know she had — the Autobot covert agent Hot Rod. She’s freaked out — and not planning to go quietly.

Hot Rod has secretly been serving as her protector in the guise of her father’s 1963 Citroën DS.

“It’s a rickety old thing, but she can’t part with it because she adores it,” Haddock says of the vintage vehicle. “This car has actually been put there to watch her and feedback information to Anthony Hopkins’s character about what she’s up to and her life. So yeah, she gets kind of taken [by surprise] in a really funny, dramatic way by this Hot Rod.”

The revelation also reshapes how she viewed her dad. “She’s not had a very good relationship with her father, but this is one thing that her father has done that makes her realize that maybe he cared than she thought.”

So far, the new robot doesn’t have an actor attached. “It’s still in the works,” di Bonaventura says.

Don’t expect them to go with, say, Nelson; The Last Night is looking for an overseas star to voice Hot Rod.

“We’re trying to make our cast as international as we can,” di Bonaventura says. “We think it’s fun for the characters, it’s fun for the series, it’s fun for the fans in the different countries. So a lot of the robots are not being voiced or we’re just in the process of casting them now.”

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/21/tra.../?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Is judd nelson gonna voice Hot Rod again?

Edit: actually it doesn't matter lol I'm not gonna watch this

Update: May 8, 2017

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Promo of Optimus Prime Trying a British Accent

Update: May 8, 2017

First Clip from TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Featuring Hot Rod

Update: May 17, 2017

Action-Packed International Trailer for TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

Good trailer. Makes almost want to watch it at the cinema. Almost. Okay, maybe. Might. No. You won't fool me again, Michael Bay!

Ok, perhaps.

I hate myself.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

5/10

Yeah don't be fooled. The Formula is the same , loud , good effects , bad writing, bad Michael Bay jokes . I'll break it down Good and Bad.

The Good

- Anthony Hopkins can still act circles around people , it looks like he is having fun here despite that shitty script . Kinda like when he was hamming it up as Odin in the first Thor Movie such a pro.

Great CGI, really good.

Mark Whalburg is likable

British Megan Fox is hot.

The Bad

Bay introduces a 14 year old character and feels like he is ogling her , plus the girl is annoying as fuck.

Michael Bay Humour in another Transformers movie is still cringe worthy .

The plot feels shoehorned , King Arthur , yadda yadda Merlin , Yadda Yadda Unicron.

Mark Whalburg is likable but like in the last movie feels out of Place

British Megan Fox is pretty boring .

Child Actors in the beginning of this movie .... they needed to die .

Don't waste your money

.... Also they might be selling this as the finale of the series..... not the way this ended.

>"Hot Rod"
>Transforms into a Lamborghini

And holy hell at that picture. You telling me that big-ass robot transforms into a tiny-ass Lamborghini? What happened to "conservation of mass" they tried to retain in the earlier movies?

I didn't watch the last one. Was there any real attempt at giving the transformers more life, character, motivation, dialogue, etc? I grew up watching Beast Wars, was really disappointed when it became apparent these movies weren't going to attempt to make them actual characters. They make a lot of money, but wish the movies were better.

I didn't watch the last one. Was there any real attempt at giving the transformers more life, character, motivation, dialogue, etc? I grew up watching Beast Wars, was really disappointed when it became apparent these movies weren't going to attempt to make them actual characters. They make a lot of money, but wish the movies were better.

Another Beast Wars fan?

tumblr_inline_mnldu530hW1qz4rgp.gif

Beast Wars is the GOAT Transformers series. Superior writing, great humor, and heart-wrenching moments (looking at you, Dinobot). People will shit on the graphics nowadays but they were cutting edge for their time.

Michael Bay could never hope to create anything half as good with his Bayformer trash.

Another Beast Wars fan?

tumblr_inline_mnldu530hW1qz4rgp.gif

Beast Wars is the GOAT Transformers series. Superior writing, great humor, and heart-wrenching moments (looking at you, Dinobot). People will shit on the graphics nowadays but they were cutting edge for their time.

Michael Bay could never hope to create anything half as good with his Bayformer trash.

Hell yeah! So much character development, suspense, sense of family/team, etc. Those were real stories with real characters.

It's kind of weird because even with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles it seemed like there was more of an effort to bring the turtles to life than there ever has been to bring the transformers to life. As a fan, it's such a wasted opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back