Locked Transformers: The Last Knight (New Footage from International Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who but kids (and adults chaperoning kids) watch Transformers?

The Trailer looks as crappy as the other Transformer movies

It's gonna be great graphics & I love the Transformers world... but not really feeling the group of little kids at the forefront. Nice having Walberg in there though.

Ugh - they're still making Transformers movies?

Update: March 16, 2017

2nd Trailer for Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

tenor.gif

if there was one thing the transformers needed it was a sassy pedobait female lead.

Damn clownz.... :cool:

:D:D?1?:D:D

Fun fact.. to this day clowns scare me from the silly ones at B-Day parties to even the one from McDonald's .. for example I never even watch any scary movies that feature clowns. :*(

So you see it was destiny me and @IBeLurkin fight it out. :D

I hate looking at this AV every single freaking day and damn it this UFC 210 wait is longer then 30 days.. it's an extra week or some shit arrrghhh.

What are some of your freaky little things that set you off Wild ? I know one..

<17>

Tell me more.. maybe I will revel to you my most embarrassing movie(s) that I watch every year.. alone in shame and never admit it to anyone that I absolutely love it. :D

That girl just ruined the entire movie for me, definitely won't be seeing this in theaters. So disappointed. They need a transformers film without these terrible human actors.

Shoop Clock work orange bar 5.jpg

OOPS... somehow my next post got double posted... so I thought I'd put this milk bar shoop in here that I did... :p

Last edited:
Fun fact.. to this day clowns scare me from the silly ones at B-Day parties to even the one from McDonald's .. for example I never even watch any scary movies that feature clowns. :*(

So you see it was destiny me and @IBeLurkin fight it out. :D

I hate looking at this AV every single freaking day and damn it this UFC 210 wait is longer then 30 days.. it's an extra week or some shit arrrghhh.

What are some of your freaky little things that set you off Wild ? I know one..

<17>

Tell me more.. maybe I will revel to you my most embarrassing movie(s) that I watch every year.. alone in shame and never admit it to anyone that I absolutely love it. :D

Yes, the Joker Avi is helping you to overcome your psychological trigger with clownz for sure. They never bothered me... but I see a lot of people on the net n stuff talking about the same trigger.

I'm pretty mellow for the most part... but that demon rainbow Lama has got to be stopped. He'z got you all fooled & hypnotized. Once you've gotten in to deep to excape... he will take you down. Mark my wordz... that smile is a ruse.

As far as guilty pleasure moviez... I'm gonna go with the Sharknado series. I don't watch them all the time or anything... but I've seen them all. I wonder how many timez Carrot Top has been eaten in those movies... lol... I just watched 4 & it's that one for sure, but I seem to remember him being eaten in previous movies as well. At least one other I think. he must have twin brotherz :p

I've seen Grease & Grease 2 at least 37.5 timez each, & can make a pretty good showing at singing most of the songz word for word... I'm surprisingly proficient on the one at the end of Grease 1... lol.

Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang shoobop
Dip da dip da dip doowop da doobee doo
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy shooby doowop shebop
Sha na na na na na na na yippity dip de doom :D

Me & a buddy in grade school made it our mission to be able to sing that song & the lyrics just stuck with me all theses years. My wife is 5 years younger than me & Grease 2 waz her thing, so I got sucked into that one through her. Her & a friend had a Pink Ladiez club house growing up... :p

On another angle... I'm going to throw in "The Celestine Prophecy" for it's content... not so much cinematic quality.

As you know, I can hang with most Star Warz nerdz talking about & speculating n stuff. I've seen people way more obsessed... but I feel like I make a respectable case for my own nerdness. haha....

V for Vendetta is f*cking awesome... but funny thing... I make a point to watch it every 5th of November... :D lol... ever since it's been released. It's a nice reminder of government corruption & keeps me on my toes as far as weaving my life through the system... without becoming a slave to the system.

All right Buddeh... your turn.. & it better be f*cking good after I spilled my guts out for all to see.

Lama narishima.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the Joker Avi is helping you to overcome your psychological trigger with clownz for sure. They never bothered me... but I see a lot of people on the net n stuff talking about the same trigger.

I'm pretty mellow for the most part... but that demon rainbow Lama has got to be stopped. He'z got you all fooled & hypnotized. Once you've gotten in to deep to excape... he will take you down. Mark my wordz... that smile is a ruse.

As far as guilty pleasure moviez... I'm gonna go with the Sharknado series. I don't watch them all the time or anything... but I've seen them all. I wonder how many timez Carrot Top has been eaten in those movies... lol... I just watched 4 & it's that one for sure, but I seem to remember him being eaten in previous movies as well. At least one other I think. he must have twin brotherz :p

I've seen Grease & Grease 2 at least 37.5 timez each, & can make a pretty good showing at singing most of the songz word for word... I'm surprisingly proficient on the one at the end of Grease 1... lol.

Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang shoobop
Dip da dip da dip doowop da doobee doo
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy shooby doowop shebop
Sha na na na na na na na yippity dip de doom :D

Me & a buddy in grade school made it our mission to be able to sing that song & the lyrics just stuck with me all theses years. My wife is 5 years younger than me & Grease 2 waz her thing, so I got sucked into that one through her. Her & a friend had a Pink Ladiez club house growing up... :p

On another angle... I'm going to throw in "The Celestine Prophecy" for it's content... not so much cinematic quality.

As you know, I can hang with most Star Warz nerdz talking about & speculating n stuff. I've seen people way more obsessed... but I feel like I make a respectable case for my own nerdness. haha....

V for Vendetta is f*cking awesome... but funny thing... I make a point to watch it every 5th of November... :D lol... ever since it's been released. It's a nice reminder of government corruption & keeps me on my toes as far as weaving my life through the system... without becoming a slave to the system.

All right Buddeh... your turn.. & it better be f*cking good after I spilled my guts out for all to see.

Damn bro I didn't think you will do it in the freaking public like go in one of our 100 private chats or hide it the middle of our profiles or something xD you went full yolo right in the opened.

All right for a straight man Grease 1 and 2 for 40 times each is something else :D but I kinda knew that one buddeh.

You knowing the song and lyrics again ain't such a stretch since you are into music in a big way and you seen it so many times.

Now I never saw The Celestine Prophecy but yea strange ass movie and with such low ratings.. eh to small and weird for people to even know what you on about.

That Sharknado series a bunch of them from SYFY or something like that.. only saw a trailer for one of them and never bothered but I'm sure it has it's audience in that corner of fans that like the low budget, over the top, so bad you laugh at it.. just those bad bad movies that are so bad they are good at being bad and you just have fun with them.

I don't know from my perspective this aren't that embarrassing things or to bad of stuff from you my man.. oh and V for Vendetta is great movie loved it, was so surprised by it, great movie to see in every 5th of November remember remember the gun powder treaty. :D

My shit is bad man.. really bad like take your Grease and make it worse then multiply it. xD And it's freaking famous and made fun of and it's embarrassing but I love it... maybe I should tell it to you in private, how you feeling about that ?

Damn bro I didn't think you will do it in the freaking public like go in one of our 100 private chats or hide it the middle of our profiles or something xD you went full yolo right in the opened.

All right for a straight man Grease 1 and 2 for 40 times each is something else :D but I kinda knew that one buddeh.

You knowing the song and lyrics again ain't such a stretch since you are into music in a big way and you seen it so many times.

Now I never saw The Celestine Prophecy but yea strange ass movie and with such low ratings.. eh to small and weird for people to even know what you on about.

That Sharknado series a bunch of them from SYFY or something like that.. only saw a trailer for one of them and never bothered but I'm sure it has it's audience in that corner of fans that like the low budget, over the top, so bad you laugh at it.. just those bad bad movies that are so bad they are good at being bad and you just have fun with them.

I don't know from my perspective this aren't that embarrassing things or to bad of stuff from you my man.. oh and V for Vendetta is great movie loved it, was so surprised by it, great movie to see in every 5th of November remember remember the gun powder treaty. :D

My shit is bad man.. really bad like take your Grease and make it worse then multiply it. xD And it's freaking famous and made fun of and it's embarrassing but I love it... maybe I should tell it to you in private, how you feeling about that ?
Haha... wow... i thought I waz bleeding from my soul telling you that stuff... but yourz are way beyond that huh? I'm intrigued. Do tell.

Oh yeah, I edited a shoop above where my post did a double post for some reason... Sorry if you read the 1st one 1st... the picture waz out of place... oh well.

This movie is gonna clean up at the Teen Choice Awards.

Haha... wow... i thought I waz bleeding from my soul telling you that stuff... but yourz are way beyond that huh? I'm intrigued. Do tell.

Oh yeah, I edited a shoop above where my post did a double post for some reason... Sorry if you read the 1st one 1st... the picture waz out of place... oh well.

I've read both of them.. just to be sure I didn't missed anything.

My dark cinematic secret.. my guilty pleasure 2 times per year at least.. watching the complete saga.. hoping to see another movie from them, hope never dies.

I love everything, from the story, the universe, the mood, the atmosphere, the cinematography, the score, the cast, the locations, the love story! etc etc.. I'm down with the saga.

[<dunn]

And no one knows this.. just you know and who the heck clicks on that damn spoiler may you brake your nail or something !!!! arrghh

eclipse-hq-stills-twilight-series-18202704-1116-764.jpg

I've read both of them.. just to be sure I didn't missed anything.

My dark cinematic secret.. my guilty pleasure 2 times per year at least.. watching the complete saga.. hoping to see another movie from them, hope never dies.

I love everything, from the story, the universe, the mood, the atmosphere, the cinematography, the score, the cast, the locations, the love story! etc etc.. I'm down with the saga.

[<dunn]

And no one knows this.. just you know and who he the heck clicks on that damn spoiler may you brake your nail or something !!!! arrghh

eclipse-hq-stills-twilight-series-18202704-1116-764.jpg

Nice! Yeah, I'm sure no one will click on that spoiler... your secret is safe with me. :D

I actually never gave it a chance. My wife doesn't like vampire shows. She got burned out on it while we watched the entire Buffy the Vampire Slayer series with the Angel spin off as well. She just got tired of seeing people's faces morph into monsters. I still don't mind it... but to get into another vampire series... I'd have to watch it when she'z not around.

So I don't have the inside scoop on your dark secret. I suppose I could make fun of you anyway though.... :p Haha....

I still think I got you with what I revealed.

<{gspressed}>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back