Tranny furry fired from NASA

Fake news. Why do trannies trigger you guys so bad? You don't even have to know any details about them to think they're the worst monsters on earth.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes every now and then. They didn't choose to be like that anymore than you chose to be straight or gay, male or female.

It's a choice.

Just like you being a teary-eyed whiny bitch.

Good, that disgusting creature belongs nowhere near NASA.

It's a choice.

Just like you being a teary-eyed whiny bitch.
So hostile for no apparent reason. But I have the issue. It's not a choice. Any more than sexual orientation or skin color are choices.

Fake news. Why do trannies trigger you guys so bad? You don't even have to know any details about them to think they're the worst monsters on earth.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes every now and then. They didn't choose to be like that anymore than you chose to be straight or gay, male or female.

Being a tranny is a choice.

I do agree that people don't choose to be gay or straight, the primal instincts of what makes you sexually aroused are pretty deeply rooted physiologically in hormones and neurotransmitters.

But choosing to live your life on a societal fringe, paying tens of thousands of dollars for medically unnecessary surgery is a choice. I'm not condemning anyone for that, either. But drastically altering your body and interactions with the rest of society to fill some emotional void or create an identity is still a choice. It's no different than the guy with head to toe tattoos and piercings, or the bodybuilder who spends thousands of hours in the gym and most of his money on steroids. Whatever the motivation, or emotional void to fill, it's still a choice.

All three may have some admirers or supporters, but all three are subject to ridicule behind their back, also. One, however, is painted as some courageous victim by a lot of the media.
I can call the body mod guy and bodybuilder guy annoying, attention seeking douchebags, and no one will flinch (probably even laugh and agree). If I even suggest the same about the tranny, chances are you're going to be labeled a bigot and xenophobe (or even nazi, etc).
mandy-watts.jpg
35jwx1.jpg

Etienne+Dumont.jpg

Last edited:
Hickam just used some o that white privilege.

I agree, people don't choose to be gay or straight, the primal instincts of what makes you sexually aroused are pretty deeply rooted physiologically in hormones and neurotransmitters.

Choosing to live your life on a societal fringe, paying tens of thousands of dollars for medically unnecessary surgery is a choice. I'm not condemning anyone for that, either. But drastically altering your body and interactions with the rest of society to fill some emotional void or create an identity is still a choice. It's no different than the guy with head to toe tattoos and piercings, or the bodybuilder who spends thousands of hours in the gym and most of his money on steroids. Whatever the motivation, or emotional void to fill, it's still a choice.

All three may have some admirers or supporters, but all three are subject to ridicule behind their back, also. One, however, is painted as some courageous victim by a lot of the media.
I can call the body mod guy and bodybuilder guy annoying, attention seeking douchebags, and no one will flinch (probably even laugh and agree). If I even suggest the same about the tranny, chances are you're going to be labeled a bigot and xenophobe (or even nazi, etc).
mandy-watts.jpg
35jwx1.jpg

Etienne+Dumont.jpg
Not all transexuals even have surgery, many do not. The feeling of alienation, being in the wrong body, is almost always described as starting at a very young age. Whether it's a mental illness in the more traditional sense, or an actual chromosonal issue, we simply don't know yet.

Many argue mental illness, which would most definitely make it not a choice. Nobody chooses to be crazy.

Yesterday there was some discussion of a guys stepdaughter cutting herself. And many were quick to say she wasn't doing it because she was genuinely mental ill, but for attention. Well attention seeking to the point you mutilate yourself, is again a pretty clear sign of mental dysfunction. If someone would chop off their penis "just for attention", something is probably wrong somewhere.

Homer Hickam's a white dude up against a deranged tranny who jacks off to the thought of animals banging each other

Hickam's probably getting fired tomorrow
he will get attacked by "LBGTQIA+XYZ$"community. his best defense is a van damme punch to their front holes

giphy.webp

I agree, people don't choose to be gay or straight, the primal instincts of what makes you sexually aroused are pretty deeply rooted physiologically in hormones and neurotransmitters.

Choosing to live your life on a societal fringe, paying tens of thousands of dollars for medically unnecessary surgery is a choice. I'm not condemning anyone for that, either. But drastically altering your body and interactions with the rest of society to fill some emotional void or create an identity is still a choice. It's no different than the guy with head to toe tattoos and piercings, or the bodybuilder who spends thousands of hours in the gym and most of his money on steroids. Whatever the motivation, or emotional void to fill, it's still a choice.

mandy-watts.jpg
35jwx1.jpg

Etienne+Dumont.jpg

Being a tranny is a mental disorder and shouldn't be embraced, but discouraged.

This man isn't a cat;
article-0-027FFAE600000578-658_468x657.jpg

This bitch ain't black;
A-NAACP-Local-Leader-is-a-White-Female-Pretending-to-be-Black.jpg

This asshole isn't a baby;
Stanley-Thornton-adult-baby-my-crazy-obsession1.jpg

And this is a dude.
caitlyn-jenner-discusses-her-book-01.jpg

Biology isn't a social construct
Race isn't a social construct
Age isn't a social construct
and gender isn't a social construct.

These people all have identity disorders. It's mental and should be treated as such.

In the olden days morons used to claim being gay was a choice, then use that as an excuse to spread their brand of hateful bullshit. As we can see in this very thread the descendants of those insufferable assholes have moved on from frothing over gays to frothing over trans people. A good punch in the teeth would do the ignorant fucks a world of good.

This man isn't a cat;

This bitch ain't black;

And this is a dude.

These people all have identity disorders. It's mental and should be treated as such.

golf-clap-gif-13.gif

200.gif

This man isn't a cat;

This bitch ain't black;

And this is a dude.

Take notice Tumblr kiddies, this is how you post.

Not all transexuals even have surgery, many do not. The feeling of alienation, being in the wrong body, is almost always described as starting at a very young age. Whether it's a mental illness in the more traditional sense, or an actual chromosonal issue, we simply don't know yet.

Many argue mental illness, which would most definitely make it not a choice. Nobody chooses to be crazy.

Yesterday there was some discussion of a guys stepdaughter cutting herself. And many were quick to say she wasn't doing it because she was genuinely mental ill, but for attention. Well attention seeking to the point you mutilate yourself, is again a pretty clear sign of mental dysfunction. If someone would chop off their penis "just for attention", something is probably wrong somewhere.

Most transsexuals will tell you it's NOT a choice "it's just who I am", and they'll also say they are NOT mentally ill. So, the 'no one chooses to be crazy' logic doesn't really float. Unless you think they are crazy, which makes you an insensitive bigot, correct?

I have a degree in abnormal psycholgy, so I understand the traditional motivations and symptoms of gender disorders. It's an old degree and I don't work in the field, so I'm not gonna try and say I'm an expert and argue over you, but just humor me.

Body dysmorphia often manifests itself at a young age in men that become obsessed bodybuilders. The lifestyle and outward presentation are still choices.

Attention seeking behavior comes in many forms, be they subtle or pronounced, acute or chronic.... They driving motivation is seeking validation, whether it's from a father that the child feels detached from, or validation from the public at large. Regardless of surgery or not, outwardly dressing, behaving, and speaking like the opposite gender and demanding others address you accordingly, is a choice. Saying it's not a choice is kind of fatalistic, don't you think?

This man isn't a cat;

This bitch ain't black;

And this is a dude.

I agree

Back