Traitor Judas "TJ" Slithershaw representing his team.

Dillashaw the roughest training partner in the biz

Say what you want about TJ but he's 2 decisions away from being one of the greatest P4P fighters of all time

Faber brought him up from high school, he owes a lot to Team Alpha Male, yadda yadda. Yeah, I know that.

But sometimes I wonder if we can really blame him. I mean, just look at TAM's coaches. I don't know, man. I don't know.

The dillashaw hate is unwarranted and childish

He got better when he left TAM. That's all that actually matters

It's crazy how good Sherdog is at coming up with the worst nicknames for fighters.

I hear he's at a huge advantage because he and his team all speak parseltongue, he opponents can never read him

So you just completely leave the team?

JOE B AND CHAD told Urijah. They said they will still REPRESENT TEAM ALPHA MALE but train with others.

Tj said he would REPRESENT TEAM ELEVATION.
they fucking fought, brother

chad and benavidez didn't

So you just completely leave the team?

JOE B AND CHAD told Urijah. They said they will still REPRESENT TEAM ALPHA MALE but train with others.

Tj said he would REPRESENT TEAM ELEVATION.

TJ can leave, but he should have been upfront about it.

Faber brought him up from high school, he owes a lot to Team Alpha Male, yadda yadda. Yeah, I know that.

But sometimes I wonder if we can really blame him. I mean, just look at TAM's coaches. I don't know, man. I don't know.
no one really blames him, its just a meme. of course you go with the coach(es)/team that you believe will help you the most, urijah is just being a baby probably partly because of conor lol

You ever notice that you can't spell: "the biggest Jerk who smells like poop and is probably mean to dogs and steals from yardsales" without the letters T and J?

AzkgxrW.png

What kind of fucking idiot thought process do you have to have to think someone should stay at a camp that won't help them reach a certain level of potential?

Anyone that would say this is probably full of shit and a hypocrite.

Mark my words. This elevation camp is not the last team we will see him at. If he backstabbed his close friends he will do anything to put himself over.

Back