Trainers hate him...

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
learn the secrets of Leonard Garcia! ALL HE DOES IS WIN WIN WIN!!!!
It WILL transform your life, even for the better sometimes!

4.gif

29bkemc_jpg.gif

2e3vk1x.gif

lg24-756999.png

Leonard was awesome. They did him dirty.

They should have let him go out on the first UFC Mexico card.

Last edited:
Entertaining style but at the same time I hate it that judges awarded him and Diego victories when they clearly should have lost.

Big fan. The guy would eat five punches just to land one. The OG " Let me Bang " Guy.

Didn't he lose every one of his UFC fights? Regardless, the dude had heart.

If you or a loved one have been injured after taking Leonard Garcia, you may be entitled to a cash settlement

I like Leonard. He took too much shit around here during the worst of the point fighting era.

garcia v zombie 1 may be goat fight

Personally, I prefer a cast iron skillet to make a good steak in the broiler. Sure, you're missing that flame grilled taste, but if you know what you're doing, you can get the same flavor. I'd also recommend using a little garlic butter for that little extra UMF. I'd also like to add Leonard Garcia was from Plainview, TX near my hometown. I'm a fan.

Not a fan of this kind of fight style. Though I did enjoy Sanchez vs Melendez quite a bit, it's a little upsetting that Mexican style fighting is associated with a low fight iq balls to the wall style.

I'll watch Leonard fight a street bum before I watch a Woodley fight.

fucking nam phan. miss that dude. what happened to him?

He started predicting fight outcomes and Sherdog quickly figured out he was 85% wrong (I'm guessing) most the time, so it came a big deal what Nam Pham thought about his predictions.

That's all I got.

He started predicting fight outcomes and Sherdog quickly figured out he was 85% wrong (I'm guessing) most the time, so it came a big deal what Nam Pham thought about his predictions.

That's all I got.

yeah I remember. nam phan picking you before a fight became a death sentence.but in reality he hits like 50% of his picks

I don't see what made him entertaining. He swung a lot but rarely landed.

Back