Trainer reveals Conor looked bad "boxed the s&&@ out of him "

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

doesn't look like it will be competitive . But I expect UFC damage control to attack me or use talking points of age , lefty and or power

Eric Brown also said Eddie Alvarez had a shot against Conor

{<jordan}

doesn't look like it will be competitive . But I expect UFC damage control to attack me or use talking points of age , lefty and or power

Their talking about the clip thats been out for many months now.. this is" fake news" brother ;-)

"The most complete fighter of this decade" Yeah sure buddy, keep fucken dreaming...

Their talking about the clip thats been out for many months now.. this is" fake news" brother ;-)
Well he is on maternity leave I don't think a doctor will let him spar in a dangerous sport while pregnant

Conor has always looked slow. He is merely a counter puncher, and only with the left at that. Mendes took him down with ease, and was rearranging his face, Conor was begging ref to stand it up because he had nothing for Mendes. Conor as 0 ground game. The FUC has been protecting him from strong wrestlers entire career. And all of his wins are over manlets and late replacements. Cabo Nate destroyed that manufactured 'star'. Conor beats no legit 155er, 170er, Period.

Conor has always looked slow. He is merely a counter puncher, and only with the left at that. Mendes took him down with ease, and was rearranging his face, Conor was begging ref to stand it up because he had nothing for Mendes. Conor as 0 ground game. The FUC has been protecting him from strong wrestlers entire career. And all of his wins are over manlets and late replacements. Cabo Nate destroyed that manufactured 'star'. Conor beats no legit 155er, 170er, Period.
Alvarez?

But I expect UFC damage control to attack me or use talking points of age , lefty and or power

I would change your location info here on the forums, they might come and bury you in the desert.

Hey fuck you!
Conor is a young ripped athlete with lefty power!

If this fight happen, Conor is already winner.

hahahahaha the salt is real

He had nothing for Mendes except the KO.

Absolutely nothing.

Your 100% correct.

Just aswell he has the skill and ability to finish his opponent cleanly.

<{cruzshake}>

So Eddie Alvarez wasnt legit?

Eddie was paid under the table.
For what? By whom? Conor was already defeated multiple times, his double-championship was meaningless because at 145 they already have interim belt and UFC were planning to strip him anyway. Why would they pay Alvarez to look like a fool getting dropped multiple times instead of choreographing epic battle with one KO shot or something?

keep living in your own little world where conor didn't ko the lw champ for his title
It's called smoke and mirrors. You obviously don't understand big $$ business.

Back