Train to Busan (zombie flick)

Korean zombie in it?

Korean zombies are scary because they know Tae Kwon do.

Trailer looked good, might give it a watch.

I watched this yesterday, just because I pretty much had to. Filipinos love Korean stuff.

The movie was another carbon copy zombie flick, but badly done. The first thing I shook my head at was when the dad discovers that the zombies stopped attacking because they couldn't see them. He even said it. The movie should have been over right there. I even said, "Someone can just take off their jacket and put it over the window, problem solved." Then the other smh moments just snowballed.

Stupid movie.

Its not that bad actually.

its actually pretty good.

I didn't like it very much. The tone was all over the place, half serious, half Shaun of the Dead. It made me not take the serious parts seriously, and I'm not really into zombie comedy.

Some of the extras were horrendous and ruined the scenes they were in.

I watched this yesterday, just because I pretty much had to. Filipinos love Korean stuff.

The movie was another carbon copy zombie flick, but badly done. The first thing I shook my head at was when the dad discovers that the zombies stopped attacking because they couldn't see them. He even said it. The movie should have been over right there. I even said, "Someone can just take off their jacket and put it over the window, problem solved." Then the other smh moments just snowballed.

Stupid movie.
I hindsight, everyone was buying everything korean, not just the flips.

I seen't it. An entertaining 6 for me.

I hate Korean movies. The acting is silly and cartoonish. Like a bad Godzilla movie. Snowpiercer sucked, The Host sucked, and so did Train to Busan.

I hate Korean movies. The acting is silly and cartoonish. Like a bad Godzilla movie. Snowpiercer sucked, The Host sucked, and so did Train to Busan.

...and you haven't even seen the acting in Okja...

I didn't really like The Host or Train to Busan but a lot of movies coming from there are really good.

Man From Nowhere, and War of Arrows were awesome.

Also,

Last edited:
I liked Train to Busan, but then I haven't seen too many zombie films.

I thought it was excellent and a million times better than World War Z.

I enjoyed it too. It really surprised me.

I don't understand all the hate.

Just saw it and I thought it was... okay. Nothing great, but not bad at all. Probably could have used 10 minutes shaved off of the running time, but every time the movie started to drag, there was something zombie related going on to keep me invested. I can sort of see the comparison to World War Z, at least in tone, but I thought this was better.

I do wish that the human villain in the movie got a more brutal end. For all the people he gets killed, he himself got off way too easy.

I like/watch a lot of Zombie movies. This one was pretty good. 7/10

i saw it, i like zombie movies and i call it like i see it and this movie is excellent, its great and better than most movies around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back