Trailer For Andre The Giant Documentary

This looks awesome! I'll definitely check it out.

I mostly wanna hearhhowhhe did with the ladies

When this was first announced I was hoping it wouldnt be some bullshit fluff piece that just repeated all the urban legends and flat out lies about Andre(drinking 108 beers and flipping over cars and all that nonsense) but this looks really good
Looks like it goes into the dark side of The Giant too, his legendary temper, the constant pain he lived in and his unhappiness with never being able to just be a normal anonymous person in public, which will make for a much more interesting film
Plus WWE has obviously given HBO the rights to use all the footage they want which wasnt a guarantee
Cant wait to watch it

Looks good brotha. Will def watch. HBO does some good documentaries as well

if he wrestled today, all those neckbeards would be bitching if he didnt put over finn balor

Yeah, he would definitely get bashed.

I could go on about how modern PW fan is by far the worst, but I will not. The ones around here are slightly better than average.

I could go on about how modern PW fan is by far the worst, but I will not. The ones around here are slightly better than average.
i agree. i guess i am a tweener. i am more than a casual, but i still want my wrestlers to look like they could actually beat you up. thats why i made the comment about balor. guys like him (or daniel bryan) should never be booked to beat those guys clean. i cringed when people kept wanting bryan to beat brock a few years ago. how about selling me something i can actually believe

Andre fuckin ruled,any fuckin idiot knows that. Cant wait to see this.

Everyone put on andre vs stan hansen in japan right now. If you dont,you are gay.
Hate to have you find out like this but its true.

i agree. i guess i am a tweener. i am more than a casual, but i still want my wrestlers to look like they could actually beat you up. thats why i made the comment about balor. guys like him (or daniel bryan) should never be booked to beat those guys clean. i cringed when people kept wanting bryan to beat brock a few years ago. how about selling me something i can actually believe
Daniel Bryan is good enough that he can try to outsmart brock somehow. Brock aint known for his intelligence. If brock woukd charge into the ringpost and daniel bryan move out of the way and schoolboy him,or dropkick the shit outta his legs,it could work.

I will aettle.for not being a spaz when it doesn't happen. The John cena and Roman hate and crap goes beyond what I would consider "normal." The fans have no balls, and it' all group think. The crowds suck because of it, they want to be on some nerd wagon. Back in the mid-later 90s dudes were still somewhat "cool," and just cheered for who they wanted without giving a fuk.

Because fans now have the internet they think they are smarter than the wrestlers. Its a horrifying sobering reality of how entitled this particular brand of unwashed basement dweller has become...

Poor Andre had serious health issues. We all loved him in the 80s. The real deal today is The Mountain. This guy isn't just big, he is the Worlds strongest man. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson would be an animal in WWE.

Non wasteland puroresu discussion,lets sneak it in. When did you watch,when did you stop,what do you feel about the current product? Fav wrestler,fav match?

I mostly wanna hear how he did with the ladies
Gv7zPOB.jpg

Back