Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
This was in my news feed today:

upload_2018-6-27_16-8-44.png

Really? The guy was 89

Aren't we being a bit dramatic here?

How is it tragic when a fucking EIGHTY NINE year old man dies?!?!?! Is everything a tragedy now adays? If we keep misusing words like this our whole society will crumble around us and nothing will mean anything anymore.

And wasn't this man kind of horrible and over-worked his kids?

TRAGETY!??!?!

Sorry if I'm off base here - feel free to attack me

/rant

You're not off-base, but we'll attack you anyway

You're not off-base, but we'll attack you anyway

You know what I'm ready for a fight today.

MY day started off good, I found a new tote, but then a piece of weather stripping came off my door and now this

Words get misused a lot these days. But I don't think calling the death of an elderly family member a tragedy is among the worst instances.

Not to mention he abused his children, borderline pimping them out for money.

I need some weatherstripping on my back door so the mosquitoes stop getting in. Hopefully I can get some soon.

RIP
They could've been just any other family living in abject poverty, but he pushed his kids to be more than that.

Pushed too hard that is, but we got Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson out of it.

Yes, it's not really a tragedy when an 89 year old dies. More like inevitable. He was older than The Old Man.

It's not a tragedy when someone over 85 passes away from natural causes. It's normal mortality.

i guess i was always lied to when told he was a gigantic piece of shit to all his kids.

Back