Trading Shots: Was Kajan Johnson right to blast fans and Dana White for boos in London?

Main reason for booing was the judges decision I thought

See this is what I thought, I'm going to have to watch the whole fight but the crowd seemed to be booing the decision not the fighters. After this guy started bitching the boos were for him.

The fans paid for their ticket They're entitled to cheer or boo as they see fit.

I think it's part of the sport, but the problem comes when fans and athletes alike forget that there is a line you don't cross.

ron-artest-fight-o.gif
giphy.gif

lol it's an english crowd, that's on kajan for getting so upset by it.

and it's obviously not dana's fault, shut up man.

Kajan seems smarter than the average fighter, yet not that smart overall.

I remember listening to that post fight interview and rolling my eyes.
"Dana is badmouthing the fighters and the fans are copying him."
Uhhhh no. I'm sure the fans are grown up to express themselves independently and not because big daddy Dana is setting a bad example.
That mentioned, like I mentioned in another thread, I don't believe that fight deserved the booing it got. I found myself tensely watching those two because I know Kajan has a weak ass chin. Considering how easy Kajan is to knock out, I was impressed as hell he did not let Stevie Ray tag him. He fought smart and I enjoyed it.
I actually had it Ray winning by split decision myself.

Overall I agree with Kajan despite some of the things he said made him come across like a bit of a pansy.

Kajan def is part of Antifa. No wonder why he hates Trump's BFF, DFW. He's the type that would blame a traffic accident in Minneapolis on Trump. Most fans hate DFW, nevermind emulate him or think he is cool.

If you don’t want to get booed don’t tell the fans not to boo. It’s a bad look for everyone. Embrace their hate. Floyd is the richest athlete in the world because of their hate, not their love. At the very least, ignore them. No one likes a begger.

Woooing and Booing is overdone, that constant shit some "fans" do at shows is pathetic.

All point fighters should be ridiculed by fans.

Get that Bill Bellichick style of fighting the fuqq outta here!

He reminds me of Justin Trudeau.....and that's not a good thing.

He is not wrong but he came off like a douchebag with his statement.

I don't necessarily agree with the entirety of his position, but only losers and trash boo at events and Dana shitting on fighters is always unprofessional and pathetic. So he's right about that much.

TLDR: Fuck him. Fuck the fans. Fuck Dana White. And fuck you.

edgy. you get that last line from a t shirt at hot topic?

I'm gonna go watch kajan vs Chad laprise again...what a tool

The fans are retarded,and drunk. They dont know shit. They are the same people who boo champ huge balls when he speak the truth about jon jones.
do you know something we don't know about DC ????

Back