Track Palin vs Todd Palin in Redneck Royalty Rumble

Yeah, and her name is Sarah Palin.

If you dedicate your entire public life to antagonizing people, you're going to get curb-stomped when you fall.

You can't refudiate that!

Alaska has a big meth problem. "Prescription drugs"??? Yeah right.

Palin & Joe 'The Plumber' were the beginning of the anti-intellectual movement in the GOP. The Tea Party picked up and ran with it and now here we are with Trump.

a bit late, but here you are with the who cares comment!
Now she’ll never be able to run for...well she isn’t running for shit and hasn’t been relevant since when 2008?

I am no fan of the term White Privilage but this story is a perfect example of it. If this were any person of color, based on the description of events, on drugs, father bloodied, screaming at officers calling the peasants, homeboy would had been shot either with a gun or tazed until he shit his pants.
Many have certainly been shot for less.

I am saying if Track were a person of color he would had been detained in a violent manner, not talked down for 20 minutes then hand cuffed and placed in a squad car.
If by detained you mean shot, and if by violent manner you mean 5 or 6 times, then...
This.

Dude, this is all McCain's doing. He's not really one of us. As you can see he's blocking us all over the place.

You're right. Traditional Republicans, in their desperation, went to bed with the ugliest fringe elements of the right. They are reaping those rewards now, getting fucked in the ass by Trump

You're right. Traditional Republicans, in their desperation, went to bed with the ugliest fringe elements of the right. They are reaping those rewards now, getting fucked in the ass by Trump

TBF - this happened in the 80s with the Christian fundamentalists. Do you remember Gary Bauer?

Completely embarrassing...

And I'm embarrassed for my conservative brethren who actually at one time took this family seriously.

I saw through this charlatan's act from the beginning.

Never understood right wingers hatred for Michelle Obama

It's pretty clear that it was just overt racism.

Almost all of it was about her appearance. Tranny, ape in heels etc.

They tried to label her an "angry black woman" during her husband's campaign, but that didn't stick. In reality, she comes off like a totally inoffensive and down-to-earth person whenever she speaks publicly.

After all of the shit that was said about her for eight years by people on the right, she kept her composure and only addressed it after her husband's presidency was over, and they still claimed that she was "bitter" and had a "victim complex."

The fact that evangelicals have rage hard ons for the Obamas, but will defend petty, pathological liars like Palin and Trump until the bitter end tells you everything that you need to know about them.

Last edited:
This thread makes me want to seek out "Whose Nailin Palin" again.

Alaska has a big meth problem. "Prescription drugs"??? Yeah right.

Palin & Joe 'The Plumber' were the beginning of the anti-intellectual movement in the GOP. The Tea Party picked up and ran with it and now here we are with Trump.

Dubya had a lot to do with it too. That guy seemed to have brain damage whenever he talked.

Lol he called the responding cops "peasants"... didn't Paris Hilton's brother do something similar on a commercial flight?

Back