Track Palin vs Todd Palin in Redneck Royalty Rumble

And the Republican Party put her up as Vice President....

Yes, Sarah Palin, the Yukon Dingbat would have been one heartbeat away from being President if republicans had their way that election. The republican base are the stupidest fuckers in the world. Proof..... Trump

Uhhhh, Todd Palin had blood coming out of his head. How in the world can white privilege exist when a white guy had a bloody head (and was, presumably, distressed)??

Riddle me that, Marxist SJW.

I am saying if Track were a person of color he would had been detained in a violent manner, not talked down for 20 minutes then hand cuffed and placed in a squad car.

Yes, Sarah Palin, the Yukon Dingbat would have been one heartbeat away from being President if republicans had their way that election. The republican base are the stupidest fuckers in the world. Proof..... Trump

Start with Bush Jr, then they wanted Palin as VP and now Trump. They almost got Roy Moore also. The Republican base is a sad, sad bunch

When I first saw the thread title I thought it said 'Truck Palin'. Seems like a suitable redneck name.

"Track" is a great name for a boy born to a proud family of hunters. I think he has a brother named Scat. Very cool.

Start with Bush Jr, then they wanted Palin as VP and now Trump. They almost got Roy Moore also. The Republican base is a sad, sad bunch

What's the main group that gets these shit sacks elected?

Evangelicals.... Without religious lunatics out there the Republican Party would be fucked.

What's the main group that gets these shit sacks elected?

Evangelicals.... Without religious lunatics out there the Republican Party would be fucked.

Absolutely. The ones who live in rural areas and are 1 issue voters whether it be immigration or abortion. The highlight of their year is to get out and vote considering there is nothing else going on in their town. Whoever the republican nominee is instantly becomes the messiah and is clearly chosen by god to shut down the liberal infidels who are literally satan.

These people absolutely 100% believe that last sentence i posted

I am saying if Track were a person of color he would had been detained in a violent manner, not talked down for 20 minutes then hand cuffed and placed in a squad car.

So a white guy got put in handcuffs??

White privilege myth: destroyed

This whole thing is really just the playing out of your classic Oedipus complex.

"Father?"
"Yes, son?"
"I want to kill you."

"Mother? I want to..."

il_340x270.766026474_5tuw.jpg

Uhhhh, Todd Palin had blood coming out of his head. How in the world can white privilege exist when a white guy had a bloody head (and was, presumably, distressed)??

Riddle me that, Marxist SJW.
Two Whites make a Wong.

UBk6fuW.gif

Thanks Obama!

Dude, this is all McCain's doing. He's not really one of us. As you can see he's blocking us all over the place.

The dad should have just his pistol to shoot the piece of shit son's dick off.

I dont know man....you gotta be a special kind of asshole to beat up your own father when he is in his 60s

Yeah, the only thing they have burned Michelle Obama on was apparently being a tranny. That is the intellect you are dealing with
Never understood right wingers hatred for Michelle Obama

Dude, she was a paid Fox contributor for several years, briefly had her own online network, and has given hundreds of public speeches since then. I'm not going to go through the entire litany of incoherent, self-righteous bullshit.

Her name doesn't come up very often anymore, so when it does, I like to get my cheap shots in after years of being subjected to this kind of stupidity:

I'm going to have to watch that a couple of more times ahahahah what

I read everything you post in the voice of your av

Back