Track Palin vs Todd Palin in Redneck Royalty Rumble

FacePunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol - This family is such trash. Just think, this could be the first-husband newly-retired. Thanks Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/track-palin-arrested-domestic-violence/index.html

"A disagreement between Sarah Palin's eldest son, Track Palin, and his father turned violent when Track broke a window to gain entry to his parents' house and then assaulted his father, according to court records.

Track Palin, 28, was arrested on three charges, including assault, after the incident Saturday, which began after he called to say he wanted to come get a truck on the property, and his father, Todd Palin, refused, according to court documents.
The court filing shows Track Palin was arrested on charges of first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, and says Todd Palin suffered injuries to his face and head.
Track Palin called the officers on the scene "peasants" and told them to abandon their weapons when they attempted to communicate with him, the documents say. At one point, he got onto the garage roof before eventually being detained, the court filing shows. "

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/sarah-palins-son-beat-up-dad-in-drunken-rage-court-records/
"A court document said that the younger Palin wanted to visit the home to retrieve a truck.

But his father, Todd Palin, told him to stay away because Track Palin was drunk and on pain medication, according to a police affidavit and charging documents obtained by the Los Angeles Times.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/sarah-palins-son-beat-up-dad-in-drunken-rage-court-records/
“Track told him he was [going to] come anyway to beat his ass,” according to an affidavit filed by Wasilla Police Officer Adam LaPointe.

Todd Palin answered the door armed with a pistol when his son arrived, but Track broke a window to get into the house and then started savagely beating him, cops said.

The younger Palin threw his dad to the ground and hit him repeatedly on the head, leaving him covered in blood and with a liquid oozing from his ear, the documents said.

Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, called police at 8:30 p.m. and said her son was “freaking out and was on some type of medication.”

When cops arrived, they saw the parents fleeing the house in separate vehicles, Todd Palin with blood running down his face and Sarah Palin looking “visibly upset,” the paper reported."

Thoughts? Should he be deported and how soon?

Last edited:
Lol - This family is such trash. Just think, this could be the first-husband newly-retired. Thanks Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/track-palin-arrested-domestic-violence/index.html

"A disagreement between Sarah Palin's eldest son, Track Palin, and his father turned violent when Track broke a window to gain entry to his parents' house and then assaulted his father, according to court records.

Track Palin, 28, was arrested on three charges, including assault, after the incident Saturday, which began after he called to say he wanted to come get a truck on the property, and his father, Todd Palin, refused, according to court documents.
The court filing shows Track Palin was arrested on charges of first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, and says Todd Palin suffered injuries to his face and head.
Track Palin called the officers on the scene "peasants" and told them to abandon their weapons when they attempted to communicate with him, the documents say. At one point, he got onto the garage roof before eventually being detained, the court filing shows. "

Thoughts? Should he be deported and how soon?
Yes. He should be immediately deported to Dumbfuckistan.

Wow, Track sure likes to run his mouth.

sounds like an obvious case of ptsd and entitlement.

but then again, he can see russia from his truck

God do I hate it when the trashiest of the trashy give normal white trash a bad name

i dont see how bringing this story to public will help that family or anyone here, unless you use it as a chance to be nicer to your loved ones.

Will Palin blame Obama again for her fuck up son's behavior?

i dont see how bringing this story to public will help that family or anyone here, unless you use it as a chance to be nicer to your loved ones.

They're obnoxious, self-righteous pieces of shit who go around lecturing everybody who's not a "real American from the heartland" about their purported moral failings.

I say that we get to have our fun at their expense every time that they're involved in a drunken brawl or whenever the one slutty daughter gets knocked up out of wedlock.

With a name like Track you're bound to be a retard.

The parents sealed poor kid's fate.

I say that we get to have our fun at their expense every time that they're involved in a drunken brawl or whenever the one slutty daughter gets knocked up out of wedlock.
Your fun comes at the cost of being responsible to your own family.

If you go around claiming to be better than other people, its not going to give you an excuse to be more responsible, its an excuse to say hey other people are so much worse i can chill out and relax my morals a bit.

damn, i read about him couple of days ago about SOMETHING ELSE, like he was beating up his girlfriend or something like that. such white trash they have out there

damn, i read about him couple of days ago about SOMETHING ELSE, like he was beating up his girlfriend or something like that. such white trash they have out there

Yup. He punched out his gf. Also threatened some people with a rifle. You betcha' this turd has gotten multiple byes on account of Mom.

I am no fan of the term White Privilage but this story is a perfect example of it. If this were any person of color, based on the description of events, on drugs, father bloodied, screaming at officers calling the peasants, homeboy would had been shot either with a gun or tazed until he shit his pants.

Can we get Sara and Bristol as ring girls?

Yea that family is a joke, but we have Trump in office so fuck it. Sara Palin 2020 I'm all in.

didn't her daughter do something trashy like having a child out of wedlock?

As much as I think the Wasilla Barbie is a hypocrite quitter, who milks her followers, I hope her son gets some help.
Sounds like drugs combined with PTSD.
He is only 28 and still has time to get his shit together.

^
TBH this is kinda normal shit for Alaska.

Back