TOY STORY 4

If you have seen TOY STORY 4, how would you rate it?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Woody and Buzz Lightyear Return in the Teaser Trailer for TOY STORY 4

Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy. Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” ventures to U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.

pSSInvw.jpg

I have a cousin named Forky

You guys are bad laughing at poor kids playing with a fork.
Shame on all of you!

Forky is a "toy" for poor kids. Why did Bonnie get a bum "toy" when she had all these great name-brand toys Andy gave her?

Is @Clippy her dad in this movie?

Andy becomes a sherdogger, visits Bonnie, sees Forky and tells her:
<{poor?}>

I thought they died at the end of part 3, thats why I never watched it cause I dont wanna see that sad shit
Was I lied to this whole time?

Blah. I thought they ended it perfectly after 3. Don't care anymore.

If it is a critique of toys that come with instructions and limits a child's imagination, I'm in.

If not, I'll pass.

I read the headline and the post and reflexively became that guy who hates unnecessary sequels and money grabs.

Then I watched the trailer and it felt good man. You can't not love Pixar and those damn Toys.

Also thought of President @Clippy when I saw his cousin.

I consider the existence of anything I don't like a long-standing personal affront to the fabric of my very being even if I just found out about it now and it later turns out to be not-so-bad.

just watched part 1 - 3 with my younger son (i had already watched with older son) but loved it

can't really see how/why after part 3

but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt

I thought they died at the end of part 3, thats why I never watched it cause I dont wanna see that sad shit
Was I lied to this whole time?

they didn't die

you should watch it

might actually be the best of the 3

For some reason I thought TS4 was going to be without the toys from the first 3 movies? Anyways, hope it doesn't disappoint. First one is GOAT animated film. 2nd was let down. 3rd was solid

I grew up with toy story being that I was born in 1992. Really enjoyed ts3. That being said I dont think I care anymore

Back