Town of Salem (Free Multiplayer Browser Game)

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just started playing this a few days ago and it is pretty damn addictive. It's based on the party game Mafia (which has tons of variations), players get roles and try to vote off people with hostile roles during the day while getting picked off at night. Pretty fun social game.

http://blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

I used to play mafia in a sc2 shit was hella fun

sorry i somehow didnt find this before making a thread in the mayberry

been playing off an on over a year, but been getting addicted recently. just got my elo over 1400

my scum reading skills are elite now lol

The amount of butt hurt someone can create in this game is amazing.

I think since this game is free it attracts women and kids vs when it was on sc2 where everyone was trolling each other.

You can usually find me playing under the name Gentle Black Man.

just played my first game.. was fun i was in mafia.. all three of us lived and won

I was an arsonist in last game that was fun... games are a lot longer under chaos mode

got to 1700 elo today

had the most fun in a long time when i was consig and we had forger. night 1 i was jailed and claimed invest, but the next day there were 2 other TI claims.

n2 my mafioso was jailed and had to claim vet, but i found jailor

n3-we had forger write a jailor will with his name and role, saying he forgot to jail both n ights. i luckily found medium

n4-we forged medium will with his name, saying "jailor kept saying he was lagging, way to ruin the game asshole" to cover up our forge

n5-we rewrote the invest will to say that our godfather was doc/sk/disg, since it was an arsonist game. this convinced town to hang the actual bg instead of the godfather

really fun game, usually forger doesnt have exact wills and a lot of time to think what to write

Got banned.

To many autistic kids and soccer moms.

The amount of butt hurt someone can create in this game is amazing.

I think since this game is free it attracts women and kids vs when it was on sc2 where everyone was trolling each other.

You can usually find me playing under the name Gentle Black Man.

Mafia on sc2 was way better, you could customize any sort of game and make it fun as hell. Also you could customize roles and stuff.
Also the game was longer so i remember people rarely got lynched cuz everyone was doing stupid shit all the time.

Back