Tournament with top fighters ever from different martial arts: who would win?

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Participants - 8 great fighters in their sports at peak of their power:
Boxing:
Tyson
Ali
GR wrestling:
Karelin
Munjain Lopez
Freestyle Wrestling:
Baumgartner
BJJ:
Rickson
Judo:
Riner
Kickboxing:
Rico Verchoeven

1/4 finals

Tyson vs M. Lopez -winner 1
Rico vs Rickson - winner 2
Ali vs Riner - winner 3
Karelin vs Baumgartner - winner 4

1/2 finals:

1 vs 2
3 vs 4

final:
winner 1 vs winner 2

All fighters without MMA training before tournament, no doping tests, openweight. Pride rules, but in UFC octagon with elbows allowed. Who most likely would win this tournament?

Rico has been training his wrestling/BJJ for years at AKA, so him.

But let's assume for the sake of argument that everyone here has ZERO knowledge of any other martial art apart from their own. In that case, the favorites have to be the 3 best grapplers (Rickson, Riner, Karelin).

I think the two best fighters would be Riner and Rickson, given that Judo has some submission training, and pure wrestling has none.

My answer to your tournament:
Lopez beats Tyson
Rickson beats Rico
Riner beats Ali
Karelin beats Baumgartner

Rickson beats Lopez
Riner beats Karelin

Riner beats Rickson

Therefore Teddy Riner is the champion.

Last edited:
Rickson and that's not some fan boy 400-0 crazy thinking, tho maybe he's over rated I'd see him beating everyone there. Tho not sure about karelin, the guy is a beast but don't think he's pass a drugs test.

Rico and it literally isn't even remotely close. The guy has actual MMA training and was doing half-decent at AKA.

I definitely wouldn't call him the top kickboxer ever, either. Tyson shouldn't be one of the top boxers, too.

Rico and it literally isn't even remotely close. The guy has actual MMA training and was doing half-decent at AKA.

I definitely wouldn't call him the top kickboxer ever, either. Tyson shouldn't be one of the top boxers, too.
I think TS wanted to choose a pure kickboxer. Lets change Rico with Ghita..

And who is best kickboxer ever?

Back