toughest movie scenes to watch....

When Barbara Hershey dies in Beaches and they flash back to the first time her and Bette met when they were kids. Oh man...

Ryan Reynolds scene with the Alien in Life is brutal AF

What are some scenes that make you squirm? Three stick out to me

1. Pedos from Running Scared. Badass movie but the thought of a husband wife team luring kids into their play area to molest and kill them is insane.

2.Dead baby from Trainspotting.

3.Chris Tuckers Heroin overdose in Dead Presidents. For some reason this just seemed so real to me. The way his eyes were glazed over

Holy shit that pedo stuff in Running Scared freaked me the fuck out and felt so random.

Holy shit that pedo stuff in Running Scared freaked me the fuck out and felt so random.
When they showed all the different dvd's with so many names............
<codychoke><{CMPALM}><{danayeah}>

The scene where Stannis Baratheon burns his daughter alive. (not from a movie)

Visitor Q has some pretty crazy scenes in it. Would recommend checking that out if you can find it.

Lol I own it alone with a ton of other asian movies similar to Visitor Q. Fucking love those kinds of movies.

tumblr_m1mod51u741qedb29o1_500.gif

Neverending Story, Artax death. My first taste of grief as a human being. Just think how messes up it is seeing this as an innocent little four year old (or around that age).

Last edited:
When they showed all the different dvd's with so many names............
<codychoke><{CMPALM}><{danayeah}>

This shit right here. And the quietness of the scene in general when she opened the closet and the boy fell out with the bag duct taped over his head. Fucking nightmarish. When she unloaded that pistol me and my wife jumped off the couch fucking cheering

THAT scene in Marley and Me. They absolutely nailed it. Thats pretty much how it went down with me and my old boy. Cannot watch again.

Casualties of War is a good movie but a real torturous watch. Thats another one I have no desire to watch again.

If we're talking viscerally gross then piano wire in Audition, the rape and fire extinguisher scenes in Irreversible and the torture scenes in Martyrs are all top contenders.

Seed, the beginning is some foreign fur processing footage where they showed skinned dogs still alive and I wanted to kill people after watching it

I Havent seen Seed but afaik that vid you are talking about is of raccoon dogs in China and a lot of cheap supposedly "faux fur" products contain such real fur. That clip legit made me weep.

Neverending Story, Artax death. My first taste of grief as a human being. Just think how messes up it is seeing this as an innocent little four year old (or around that age).

Not sure if this has ever been confirmed but it's been an urban myth for awhile that they actually fucked up when they filmed that scene and the horse died.

Crazy fact, that was actually unintentional. A crew member accidentally walked into the shot and the director decided to keep it in.

I don't think he had much of a choice. Not even Gasper Noe would have the balls to ask the actors for a re-shoot of that scene.

This is the first thing that came to mind. The first time watching it I remember being pretty upset

Wife watched "Irreversible" and said the rape scene was meh. She a freak tho.

Back