Toughest dog breed P4P?

Here's a Canadian Eskimo dog bro-ing down with a polar bear

m_dog_6.jpg

snfspd682_359997a.jpg

honestly, P4P a game pit would kill almost any mammal on earth. They've been selectively bread. I would bet on a 1200lb game pit over any bear, or a 500 lb game pit over any large cat. It sound ridiculous, but it's probably the truth. The only animals I see completely messing up a game pit up in the p4p discussion is something like a badger, Tasmanian devil, or a wolverine.

I think an 80lb honey badger puts any dog in it's place, including a large pit.

Bobcat, timberwolf, honey badger, wolverine, etc would get the better of a pit of equivalent size more often than not IMO. These are animals who survive/thrive in the wild; pits are housepets. Its like comparing a pro boxer to a glorified street fighter.

I don't think they would.

I think it's just the fact that dogs are designed to take on animals bigger than themselves, while cats are designed to kill things smaller than themselves. Look at the head to body ratio between dogs and cats.

200lb cat
http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/2013-08/27/MOUNTAIN LION_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

200lb dog

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/a8/55/b9/a855b9084d9812f0e74f0ae129beac3a.jpg

I know lions are bad ass, but Could you even imagine what the bite of a 500lb pit bull would be like. It's mouth would be big enough to bite a man in half.

Cats take on animals way bigger than themselves all the time in the wild. Cats are naturally much stronger than dogs. A 500lb pitbull would still get killed by a 500lb lion. The reason you see little cats chase bigger dogs and beat them up. Cats body's have been built to kill not fight.

Mountain lions are not 200 lbs either. The average (according to google) is ~130 lbs.

Mountain lions are not 200 lbs either. The average (according to google) is ~130 lbs.

That's a 200lb cat in the pic. I used that pic to compare a dog and cat of equal size.

A 200lb male cougar is not that uncommon in some parts of North America

Bobcat, timberwolf, honey badger, wolverine, etc would get the better of a pit of equivalent size more often than not IMO. These are animals who survive/thrive in the wild; pits are housepets. Its like comparing a pro boxer to a glorified street fighter.

A game pit will kill any wolf or wolf hybrid. This has been tested before.

Cats take on animals way bigger than themselves all the time in the wild. Cats are naturally much stronger than dogs. A 500lb pitbull would still get killed by a 500lb lion. The reason you see little cats chase bigger dogs and beat them up. Cats body's have been built to kill not fight.

No NO and NO

A 10 lb JRT will literally shake a 10 lb Ferrell cat out like a limp sock. Cats are fearless and can be super aggressive toward dogs, but a game terrier of equal size will break a cats neck if it decides that it wants to. Cats have a much lighter bone structure than dogs do, which is why they are really fast and can jump like they do, but dogs posses a far more powerful bite P4P. Both a timber wolf and a hyena posses a more powerful bight than a male lion, despite being less than half their size.

Screw game pits, I want this game hog right here.

Takes care of 3 Dogos in about 20 seconds.

Lots of great hog hunting videos on YouTube featuring pitbulls.

Bwahaha!

Yeah a wild boar is nothing to be fucked with. It effortlessly tooled those dogos.

I'm gonna get me a pet pig, show how alpha I am, let it wreck any dog owner foolish enough to think his pet is tough.

No NO and NO

A 10 lb JRT will literally shake a 10 lb Ferrell cat out like a limp sock. Cats are fearless and can be super aggressive toward dogs, but a game terrier of equal size will break a cats neck if it decides that it wants to. Cats have a much lighter bone structure than dogs do, which is why they are really fast and can jump like they do, but dogs posses a far more powerful bite P4P. Both a timber wolf and a hyena posses a more powerful bight than a male lion, despite being less than half their size.

This is a bit pedantic, but Hyenas are actually more closely related to cats than canines.

An average bobcat is maybe 30lbs...no way is a 30lb dog shaking that thing out like a limp sock. And that's on the smaller end of the scale. The same principle would apply to a mastiff/cougar. And also, could you direct me to where it has been proven that pits>timberwolves? I thought it was pretty obvious that wolves are an entire league up on pits, game or otherwise.

Back