Tough Guys documentary on Showtime

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Not sure if a thread has been made... But we should be discussing, how awesome this documentary is going to be.

Also I love that guys "Iran sucks" Shirt

Theyre the type of guys to say "Back in my day....." etc.

No grampa, you wouldt be able to knock out Conor Mcgregor by moving to the side and countering his counter.

No grampa, you wouldt be able to knock out Conor Mcgregor by moving to the side and countering his counter.

Oh come on, give them a break most of these guys were just like Tank Abbott it is what it is. That chick is hot...Who is she? Kinda looks like todays version of Ione Skye ...But hotter

There's a thread and some of us have already seen it.

Pretty good doc but it could've benefited greatly from more archival footage. As it stands, there's too much of guys just talking about shit with really weak re-enactments than actual footage from the events in question.

There's a thread and some of us have already seen it.

Pretty good doc but it could've benefited greatly from more archival footage. As it stands, there's too much of guys just talking about shit with really weak re-enactments than actual footage from the events in question.

Weak re-enactments....terrible.

Theres a book about this promotion too, called Godfathers Of MMA

LOL! They wouldn't have too. Conor would refuse to fight and get stripped of the grampa belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back