Touching Gloves, Hugging Etc...

Watch the fight, no sound, Wonderboy clearly won if we are going by judging
Don't need to suffer through that fight again. I have stats. I can prove through empirical data that till won the fight. That's really all I need.

why do people care. They are martial artists. Respect to your opponent.

Don't need to suffer through that fight again. I have stats. I can prove through empirical data that till won the fight. That's really all I need.
Exactly Wonderboy won . It is what it is. Im not hating on till but either than the knock down he did nothing. I blame Thompson too. But how Till won that fight , is beyond me and the majority of the MMA world

oOQZ57z.gif
Hey. Watch it. Abusing a minor is illegal isn’t it.

It annoys me when two fighters touch gloves or hug it out in the middle of a freakin fight. I just feel like it takes away from the intensity of the fight when they are overly respectful to each other.

In my opinion, a simple touch of the gloves before the fight starts should be it. No touching gloves or hugging in between rounds or during the fight.

Take all the time you want to show each other respect after it's over but don't do that shit during the fight.

What do you guys think, does it bother you or you don't mind?

I agree. Till-Thompson wasn’t as much of a bro-fest as Uriah Hall - Doomsday, but still annoying as heck.

I dont think they should touch gloves at all. I was confused when i first saw that shit. But after the fight is cool.

I agree.

Pat Barry cuddling Cro Cop in a fight he was winning and then going on to lose the next round and get choked out the round after is a testament to how this fucks over the fighters as well as the fans. If it wasn't for his embarrassing fawning he may have showed more killer instinct and could have won that fight.

I am glad these guys have respect for each other as human beings but you have 15 mins to fight, if you don't use that full 15 mins for that and only that then you are short changing the fans. Be a role model on your own time, not when you are being paid to fight

It’s annoying bullshit, respect is fine , but I don’t show my buddies at dinner that much warmth...

Too much friendship, another part of the fight game that Floyd knew exactly how to deal with.

Lshb.gif

It annoys me when two fighters touch gloves or hug it out in the middle of a freakin fight. I just feel like it takes away from the intensity of the fight when they are overly respectful to each other.

In my opinion, a simple touch of the gloves before the fight starts should be it. No touching gloves or hugging in between rounds or during the fight.

Take all the time you want to show each other respect after it's over but don't do that shit during the fight.

What do you guys think, does it bother you or you don't mind?

I don't mind. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality in my opinion, even though I personally am straight.

This was my problem with Till in his fight before Cowboy.

Too much comradery during the FIGHT.

I thought about counting or giffing all the high fives and fist
bumps in the latest Till fight and soon realized that I would have to rewatch that shitty fight all
over again to do so. Screw that.

I can’t stand it. A glove touch at some point in a fight I can handle but after that it’s just embarrassing.

By not being emotionally weak.
Or by not having had actual human experiences that thus make them realize what those situations feel like, which is the same reason adolescents think blood and guts are cool.

Back