Total War: WARHAMMER 2

i wonder if the they will include the subfactions for the elves

maybe lorewise it wouldnt make sense having chrace at war with lothern etc...

It's looking way too cartoony for me.
Although DOW 1 and 2 weren't bad games to me they didn't feel like Warhammer should. Everything was too rigid, seems like all the units moved in the same way and then when they would get knocked back and forth and then get up like nothing happened.

What happened to DOW 3?

not only is it cartoon it comes with 1 game mode and its effectiivily a moba and looses a lot of advanced features that was in Dow 2.

its a step back its a step back from Dow 1

dow 2 was the most warhammer feeling game ever. and dont get me started on the random magic bubble tech or how the eldar have personal void shield tech..

you know how rare that shit is in 40k ?

I picked this up during the Winter Sale and holy fuck I am obsessed.

I have over 50 hours since Christmas. Played once as the Dark Elves but gave up once I realized I couldn't catch up in Vortex Rituals. I was just learning the mechanics of the game, how shit worked, what the nuances of the faction were.

Second run is with the Skravens, as Clan Mors. Almost halfway through the rituals and am having WAY more fun knowing a bit more of how the game work. Starting with a new race was a fun learning curve as I figured out how Hunger and Corruption work, plus how to compete with the Lizardmen and everyone else who has these insanely tough units compared to my weak Clan Rats. Finally getting to the point where we have some really solid units that can compete with the other factions and win. Shielded units, warp fire throwers (my favorite) and artillery.

This game seems to have an insane amount of replay value. It is extremely addicting and I have stayed up past bedtime on multiple occasions.

My girlfriend has even expressed concern over how much I have been playing although she has agreed to refer to me as "Rat King Daddy", "King of the Rats" and "Rat Lord". I even have a new contact photo in her phone.

After this campaign I'll try playing as the High Elves. Lizardmen don't appeal to me too much because they're just a bunch of dinosaurs.

I picked this up during the Winter Sale and holy fuck I am obsessed.

I have over 50 hours since Christmas. Played once as the Dark Elves but gave up once I realized I couldn't catch up in Vortex Rituals. I was just learning the mechanics of the game, how shit worked, what the nuances of the faction were.

Second run is with the Skravens, as Clan Mors. Almost halfway through the rituals and am having WAY more fun knowing a bit more of how the game work. Starting with a new race was a fun learning curve as I figured out how Hunger and Corruption work, plus how to compete with the Lizardmen and everyone else who has these insanely tough units compared to my weak Clan Rats. Finally getting to the point where we have some really solid units that can compete with the other factions and win. Shielded units, warp fire throwers (my favorite) and artillery.

This game seems to have an insane amount of replay value. It is extremely addicting and I have stayed up past bedtime on multiple occasions.

My girlfriend has even expressed concern over how much I have been playing although she has agreed to refer to me as "Rat King Daddy", "King of the Rats" and "Rat Lord". I even have a new contact photo in her phone.
Whatever you do don't read the messages in her phone from "Big Daddy Darkblade"

I picked it up on a Steam sale not too long ago, and it is ok, I guess. I like the historical Total War titles, but I can't get into the "fantasy" version for some reason. Still a good game, but I just don't feel motivated to play it.

After this campaign I'll try playing as the High Elves. Lizardmen don't appeal to me too much because they're just a bunch of dinosaurs.
<{walkerwhut}>
what a weird thing to say. They’re just a bunch of cool ass dinosaurs?

Played this game a ton, lots of fun. Currently doing a Kemmler mortal empires campaign, hopefully finish it and maybe one more before Warhammer 3 comes out.

Back