Total War: WARHAMMER 2

No it's a separate game. A sequel barely a year later. This is a joke. And has nothing to do with "remastered shit" of a 90s game.
It's not a seperate game, all 3 games are connected it was planned the entire time.

Finally Lizardmen and Skaven are playable in a game, my two favourite races. I love the gameplay but I don't like the campaign mechanics so I hope they improve on that.

It's not a seperate game, all 3 games are connected it was planned the entire time.

Finally Lizardmen and Skaven are playable in a game, my two favourite races. I love the gameplay but I don't like the campaign mechanics so I hope they improve on that.
They are still all stand alone games. It's a genius way to make them, you can get all three for an epic experience or get only the campaign you want and you still get a full game.

Are you being an idiot on purpose or do you just not know what an expansion is?

This is a sequel. A separate game.

What are you really butthurt about blaseblah? That they are probably going to charge you $60 for it?

And I get why Explosion Man is calling it an expansion. Because it practically is in everything but name. That's what we generally call a game running in the same engine with basically all the same mechanics, and just adds content. So yeah it kind of is an expansion but my guess it is being called Warhammer 2 for marketing reasons, so chumps like me will pay $60 for it.

I don't know anything about Warhammer lore. Are the Tomb Kings present in this area, or will there still be no Tomb Kings?

I don't know anything about Warhammer lore. Are the Tomb Kings present in this area, or will there still be no Tomb Kings?
The Tomb Kings are in Khemri and it's in the southlands(included in the game) but are not one of the launch races.

In my humble opinion if they were doing this in three games from the beginning they should have held back a set of arch rivals for each game like:

Wood Elves vs Beastmen/Beasts of chaos(game 3) and Empire vs. Chaos Warriors for game 1
High elves vs. Dark Elves and Lizardmen vs Skaven game 2
Bretonnia vs Vampire counts and Dwarfs vs Orcs n Goblins game three

Last edited:
The Tomb Kings are in Khemri and it's in the southlands(included in the game) but are not one of the launch races.
Where did you see that the Southlands were included? I've only seen Lustria. I imagine Tomb Kings are being held in reserve for the final game, since they are the most charismatic of the races that will be left after 2 launches.

Actually, who the hell is even left? Demons, Ogres, and maybe Chaos Dwarves?

Where did you see that the Southlands were included? I've only seen Lustria. I imagine Tomb Kings are being held in reserve for the final game, since they are the most charismatic of the races that will be left after 2 launches.

Actually, who the hell is even left? Demons, Ogres, and maybe Chaos Dwarves?
They said four new zones, Ulthuen, Naggorath, Lustria, and South Lands.

As for who's left? Ogres, Daemons, Chaos Dwarfs, Tomb Kings, and a relaunch of Chaos Warriors seeing as how they apparently did a horrible job on them.

As for who's left? Ogres, Daemons, Chaos Dwarfs, Tomb Kings, and a relaunch of Chaos Warriors seeing as how they apparently did a horrible job on them.
I would agree with that I thought Chaos was pretty lame. Would definitely like to see more unique units marked by the gods

Telia, kislev really needs an army of their own

araby

cathayan (china)

Nippon (japan)

they could do the Far east fantasy armys. they were mentioned in the lore an they did have a small engagement with choas if i recall

Telia, kislev really needs an army of their own

araby

cathayan (china)

Nippon (japan)

they could do the Far east fantasy armys. they were mentioned in the lore an they did have a small engagement with choas if i recall
Those haven't been a thing since the 80s and were never fleshed out other than fan made armybooks.

Those haven't been a thing since the 80s and were never fleshed out other than fan made armybooks.

they're in the lore....

i think Araby has an standing army most of the ones i listed do.

Cathay

and Nippon might need some fleshing out

they're in the lore....

i think Araby has an standing army most of the ones i listed do.

Cathay

and Nippon might need some fleshing out
Yeah, they're in the lore, but GW has not ever produced "armybooks" for them and so to add them they would have to be built from the ground up. And with Warhammer fantasy being dead there's zero chance GW ever gives them enough background to work with.

Yeah, they're in the lore, but GW has not ever produced "armybooks" for them and so to add them they would have to be built from the ground up. And with Warhammer fantasy being dead there's zero chance GW ever gives them enough background to work with.

shhh, don't ruin my dreams damnit. Dawn of war 3 already looks like total fucking ass

What are you really butthurt about blaseblah? That they are probably going to charge you $60 for it?

And I get why Explosion Man is calling it an expansion. Because it practically is in everything but name. That's what we generally call a game running in the same engine with basically all the same mechanics, and just adds content. So yeah it kind of is an expansion but my guess it is being called Warhammer 2 for marketing reasons, so chumps like me will pay $60 for it.

Haven't they been charging $15 a new race for the current DLC anyway?

$60 for all the new maps and campaigns sounds reasonable for 4 new races.

Haven't they been charging $15 a new race for the current DLC anyway?

$60 for all the new maps and campaigns sounds reasonable for 4 new races.
I think they were 20 when they came out. I can see how that upsets some but I've sunk a crazy amount of time into the game so I have no complaints

Yeah the amount of game time and fun you get for the price of one DLC totally makes them worth it. Lots of people didn't like Chaos but the 8 or 9 bucks I paid gave me a good 40 to 50 hours of game time and lots of laughs because KHOLEK SUNEATER fucking rules. Taking down a gate with just one single Hero is incredible, lol.

Yeah the amount of game time and fun you get for the price of one DLC totally makes them worth it. Lots of people didn't like Chaos but the 8 or 9 bucks I paid gave me a good 40 to 50 hours of game time and lots of laughs because KHOLEK SUNEATER fucking rules. Taking down a gate with just one single Hero is incredible, lol.

its weird how the implemented him. hes a fucking immortal demi god

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back