Total War: WARHAMMER 2

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Skaven, high elfs, dark elfs and lizard men

Fuck yeah. I've got 120 hours in TW:W and that's only with 2 factions played and the Beastmen campaign. I'll be there day 1!

they better make the multiplayer bigger then 2player

was waiting on the announcement yeasterday, didnt expect elves so soon but i sure cant complain about that, looking forward to play the campaign with the new and old maps combined

Those four races make up a rather interesting war in the Warhammer world. I was two clicks from buying the first edition on steam because I saw bretonnia was free DLC, now I'm thinking I should wait.

Hope this means they'll release a 'Complete Edition' of the first one, which I can buy on sale.

Those four races make up a rather interesting war in the Warhammer world. I was two clicks from buying the first edition on steam because I saw bretonnia was free DLC, now I'm thinking I should wait.

I know nothing about the Warhammer world but have really been enjoying reading lore posts on other forums written by people who are familiar with it. The Skaven sound incredible and should be a lot of fun to play.

The first edition has a ton of content now and is really fun to play. I imagine they'll put a complete edition on sale near or on the release of TW:W 2.

Former Lizardmen player here! Can't wait, Lizarmen were the coolest army ever!

There are 8 playable races each with like 3 or 4 lords in the game right now so there is no reason to wait. It takes 20ish hours to get through a single campaign as it is so it isn't short on content by any stretch of the imagination.

The Wood Elves and Beastmen DLC is totally worth it, too. Mini-campaigns specific to those races, too.

also my god did they make Malekith look awesome in that trailer

Lol the first one just came out. They should focus on supporting it.

Lol the first one just came out. They should focus on supporting it.

huh? not much more you can do besides adding in demons of choas and other smaller factions, besides the other races are all around the global

huh? not much more you can do besides adding in demons of choas and other smaller factions, besides the other races are all around the global

To put this in perspective with other RTS games, StarCraft 2 came out 7 years ago. This game isn't even a year old and they are already working on the sequel.

To put this in perspective with other RTS games, StarCraft 2 came out 7 years ago. This game isn't even a year old and they are already working on the sequel.

=/

this is a full out expansion, not an entirely new game. lets not included that half ass remastered shit which is clearly a cash grab

Sadly i don't have a pc anymore, are there any warhammer games for a console that are worth playing?

=/

this is a full out expansion, not an entirely new game. lets not included that half ass remastered shit which is clearly a cash grab

No it's a separate game. A sequel barely a year later. This is a joke. And has nothing to do with "remastered shit" of a 90s game.

No it's a separate game. A sequel barely a year later. This is a joke. And has nothing to do with "remastered shit" of a 90s game.

They said they where releasing 3 games in about 3 years when they dropped the first one, its been planned a quick trilogy the entire time

If anyone says they're just cashing in, they haven't played TW:W. It's LOADED with content, some paid (Beastmen and Wood Elves mandatory and offer more than just a new race) and a lot free. I have 120 or more hours logged in the game and I haven't even played Empire, Wood Elves, Beastmen in the Grand Campaign, Brettonia, or any of the Greenskins factions. I don't play MP either.

Who plays Starcraft for the campaign? Those games lived on purely because of the MP while the Grand Campaign in TW games is always a huge selling point with different leaders and factions. TGC is much more replayable than past games because each faction plays completely different. I'm totally fine with a quick turnaround for TW:W2. When all three games are released, the map is going to be HUGE. Stoked.

Back