Total Rounds: Rousey v Holm | 2330ET 11/14 | BET $500 ONLY

TheWalkinDude

Endeavor to Persevere
Platinum Member
Reaction score
How to play: Pick which round the fight ends in (or that it goes to a decision) and BET $500 in that slot. Don't bet more than $500 please.

Note: Bets for it ending in the 5th and going to a decision GO IN THE SAME SLOTS (the last ones).

I'm making multiple slots for each round/DEC so if a slot has 15 or more bets in it, bet in the next slot for that round/DEC.

Correct picks get $10,000, let me know if you have and questions and BOL to all!

One of the toughest ones to pick. Decision is usually the safest bet, but not in this case, IMO. I went with Round 1, but Holm is very defensive, and this fight could very well go into later rounds.

First round had to be the obvious pick.
Don't let the build up vignettes fool you guys.

first round here and then hedge in the rounds thread that the fight starts the 2nd

Ronda by domination 1st round.

Oops, what happens if you bet in a slot that has more than 15?

qyK2MNdl.jpg

first round here and then hedge in the rounds thread that the fight starts the 2nd

was wondering what you thought about doing the Rousey 1st Rnd. minute splits, or is it too gimicky for vbookie? They have them up at bestfightodds, and I made a request in the request thread, but wanted to see if this is even possible?

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-193-rousey-vs-holm-1002

Here are the odds currently:

Rousey wins in 0:01-1:00 of round 1 (2.55)
Rousey wins in 1:01-2:00 of round 1 (3.20)
Rousey wins in 2:01-3:00 of round 1 (6.75)
Rousey wins in 3:01-4:00 of round 1 (8.75)
Rousey wins in 4:01-5:00 of round 1 (14.75)

I only mention it here because you spoke of hedging in the rounds thread, and this would be the "companion piece" for those in this thread who put their $500 on the first round, but would like to give a little more.

Wouldn't vbookie allow multiple bets on this prop, so you can go down the line for every minute, seeing as Rousey could lose, or at least it would go to Rd. 2?

was wondering what you thought about doing the Rousey 1st Rnd. minute splits, or is it too gimicky for vbookie? They have them up at bestfightodds, and I made a request in the request thread, but wanted to see if this is even possible?

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-193-rousey-vs-holm-1002

Here are the odds currently:

I only mention it here because you spoke of hedging in the rounds thread, and this would be the "companion piece" for those in this thread who put their $500 on the first round, but would like to give a little more.

Wouldn't vbookie allow multiple bets on this prop, so you can go down the line for every minute, seeing as Rousey could lose, or at least it would go to Rd. 2?

I just made a shit ton of NCAAF & NHL threads so I'm kind of vbookie'd out right now but I believe this is allowed and you're more than welcome to throw it up and I'll probably bet on it

Thanks for the motivation, clutchit! I went ahead and tried it, but can't figure out how to open it up to multiple bets. Here's the link so you can bet on it, if you want:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f9...e-rousey-wins-round-1-2330et-11-14-a-3098023/

go into edit event scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left hand corner select "SD Mobile" in the drop down box, then at the bottom of page close to 'Update Event" there is a box to tick "enable multiple bets"

Please remember not to bet in a slot with 15 or more bets guys. If you already have no worries, unless you did it to bet more than 500, in which case the gloves come off. Cheers!

go into edit event scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left hand corner select "SD Mobile" in the drop down box, then at the bottom of page close to 'Update Event" there is a box to tick "enable multiple bets"

Problem solved! This is the best Holidays gift I can imagine... being a vbookie for a day. It's like Make-A-Wish over here!!! :icon_chee

How to play: Pick which round the fight ends in (or that it goes to a decision) and BET $500 in that slot. Don't bet more than $500 please.

Note: Bets for it ending in the 5th and going to a decision GO IN THE SAME SLOTS (the last ones).

I'm making multiple slots for each round/DEC so if a slot has 15 or more bets in it, bet in the next slot for that round/DEC.

Correct picks get $10,000, let me know if you have and questions and BOL to all!

Can we get a few more "Ends in Round 1" options, as those are filling up?

Back