Social Toronto mall opens All Gender bathroom

Wet Blanket

Bipartisan GIF Machine
@red
Reaction score
The Yorldale mall in Toronto noe has an All Gender bathroom. For those not familiar with the mall it is probably the "best" mall in GTA. Lots of high end stores, Telsa dealer, and of course everyone's favorite fashion Santa.

I would think everyone wins in this situation right? For now? Its a step in the right direction I think.

Link to article - https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/12/yorkdale-gender-inclusive-washroom-toronto/

Personally, I think eventually all washrooms should be genderless. I feel like its still a weird old Victorian era taboo we haven't moved past yet.

The trouble is perverts could take advantage of that

I prefer bathrooms separated by our biological sex, but private businesses can run their operations as they please.

tenor.gif

In 3-2-1....

There’s no way anybody will take advantage of this situation and make women feel uncomfortable. No way.

Then again, if it’s just a small one person restroom with a lockable door that’s available to either sexy then it dosent matter and isn’t actually anything new.

As long as there are still gender assigned bathrooms then I'm fine with it.

And fuck trying to get to Yorkdale, parking there is a nightmare.

2018-12-10_20-04-17.png

Last edited:
It's funny because it's really people on the right that started this. You never heard about transgender people having any problems choosing the bathroom that they identified with. Then, some Republican said he didn't want men in the women's bathroom and preyed on the fears that they would attack little girls or women.

I have zero problem with a gender-less bathroom but it seems like it's more virtue signaling than anything. How many people will this really affect? .5% of the population at best? On top of that, of that 5%, how many of them had a problem with using the male or female bathroom? As is the case these days, it seems the people that are outraged and looking to make changes are the people that aren't even effected and just looking for virtue points.

Appears to have a Tesla store so it's safe to say any right-wing SJW crying about this couldn't afford to shop there anyway

I don't know why leftist tempt fate by posting smug "see it's ok" type posts.

Law of averages, something will happen over time. Change goalposts to "meh, % of population etc, collateral for progress".

I can’t wait to shit in the sink while a woman pees at a urninal and a Zer masturbates in a stall.

We need to push for all gender dressing and fitting rooms.

Appears to have a Tesla store so it's safe to say any right-wing SJW crying about this couldn't afford to shop there anyway

It's close to the pork rind factory, so they get to stick their free sample stuffed faces onto the glass and look at the motorcarriages.

Would be hilarious if the genderless bathroom only had urinals

Show me a woman that doesn’t have short hair and dress like a guy that wants to use the same bathroom as guys

The men’s room at the airport is an unreal symphony of grunts and shit noises, there not a woman alive that isn’t pretending to be a dude that wants any part of that

Show me a woman that doesn’t have short hair and dress like a guy that wants to use the same bathroom as guys
Every single woman at a rock concert/music festival.

Back