Toronto Billionaire couple were murdered

its weird, you would assume that anyone that is that level of rich would have security guards and cameras at least
if I was a billionaire the security measures would be insane for no reason other than, why the hell not? you have billions of dollars...

every wall to my home would be 6 inch thick steel. The house would be natural disaster proof and nuke proof. cameras everywhere. automatic shoot on sigh turrets for anyone not wearing a security badge that would be wireless scanned. a team of 10 of the highest most specialized training SPEC-OP soldiers guarding the place, etc

if I was a billionaire the security measures would be insane for no reason other than, why the hell not? you have billions of dollars...

every wall to my home would be 6 inch thick steel. The house would be natural disaster proof and nuke proof. cameras everywhere. automatic shoot on sigh turrets for anyone not wearing a security badge that would be wireless scanned. a team of 10 of the highest most specialized training SPEC-OP soldiers guarding the place, etc

exactly, death traps all over, and the whole thing rigged to explode in case its taken over by zombies, 10 floors of bunkers and giant living habitats underneath

exactly, death traps all over, and the whole thing rigged to explode in case its taken over by zombies, 10 floors of bunkers and giant living habitats underneath

When someone finds a cure for cancer and gets killed because of it we can trust there will be no hard evidence of what happened.

When someone finds a cure for cancer and gets killed because of it we can trust there will be no hard evidence of what happened.

maybe this guy Sherman who got killed had it, and boom, gone

The no forced entry component of the crime scene is intriguing. I've been to a few billionaires' homes for work and every time I was met by their personal security and they waited next to me until, and during, my dealing with the client.

Perhaps this couple operated differently but I find that hard to believe because they were subjected to threats from some in the pharmaceutical industry.

This is a very interesting case.
The house was for sale with keys in a lock box on one of the doors. A cousin just failed a polygraph

Somebody call Ja Rule

You think people with all that money, they will hire better protection. Or maybe it is the protection.

You think people with all that money, they will hire better protection. Or maybe it is the protection.

i doubt they had any protection. One of the wealthiest streets in Toronto was our street on the east side of Yonge and I don't remember anyone having massive security there or on Russell Hill Rd. Maybe things have changed.

So let me get this straight; Sherman was raised by an uncle who's kids claim taught Sherman everything about the Pharma business. The Uncle died and Sherman never gave his kids any money. The uncle's kids and one of the kids ex-wives have been trying to sue Sherman for years claiming he 'owed' the uncle.

TBH this sounds like something a ghetto basketball player drafted to the NBA goes through, not a jewish business man in Toronto. I especially love the fact the ex-wife of the uncle's kid is also in the lawsuit. I bet she's some special kind of cunt.

Here is another twist, apparently the uncle's kids think Sherman might have killed the uncle !! 'da fuck is going on here?

Seems he should have had security because of the lawsuit.

So let me get this straight; Sherman was raised by an uncle who's kids claim taught Sherman everything about the Pharma business. The Uncle died and Sherman never gave his kids any money. The uncle's kids and one of the kids ex-wives have been trying to sue Sherman for years claiming he 'owed' the uncle.

TBH this sounds like something a ghetto basketball player drafted to the NBA goes through, not a jewish business man in Toronto. I especially love the fact the ex-wife of the uncle's kid is also in the lawsuit. I bet she's some special kind of cunt.

Here is another twist, apparently the uncle's kids think Sherman might have killed the uncle !! 'da fuck is going on here?
The things people do for the love of money.

Jewish Billionaire from Big Pharma? Evil all over this story.

my money is on a family member got them killed.

So the Cousins who "leaked" the murder suicide story and claim that Barry wanted to kill his wife were the ones who lost their lawsuit, were ordered to pay $300,000 to cover legal fees and were scheduled to return to court and possibly be ordered to pay an additional $685,000 of the legal fees. Seems like a great motive for murder to me.

Back