Torn between who to root for: Poirier or Alvarez

Exactly..

If a fighter isn’t the current champion or someone like Conor or Yoel... Some enigma type fighter, then they are washed up, gate keeper, has-beens... it’s one of the stranger mma phenomenons..

If you loose a fight, you’re worthless... very strange thought process.

Real fans know that anything can happen in mma. With injuries, suspensions, and right matchups anything can happen in the UFC.

Dustin, all the way. But, I'm partial because of Louisiana

Fan of both but been a fan of Dustin for a while now since I saw him in Fightville years ago.

Pulling for Dustin to finish what he started.

Rooting for Dustin. He deserves it more and has come a long way since he left FW.

Eddie cause he’s older and has less time left. Also cause poirier is kinda fake. Goes from yelling at the fans for booing Eddie to calling him Edward and saying he’s too afraid to fight him
You realize Eddie turned down the Porier rematch twice? That's what Dustin was talking about. They UFC and Dustin wanted an immediate run back. They wanted to run it back after he beat Gaethje.

It wasn't until the third time they offered it he finally took it. That was also after he got a new deal. Eddie was making sure that if he loses to Porier he's not going into contract talks with a fresh L on his record.

gonna go with Dustin ..
based on the fact that Eddie threw a cheap shot and knew it ..

also he sold his strap for $$ to McDuck

You realize Eddie turned down the Porier rematch twice? That's what Dustin was talking about. They UFC and Dustin wanted an immediate run back. They wanted to run it back after he beat Gaethje.

It wasn't until the third time they offered it he finally took it. That was also after he got a new deal. Eddie was making sure that if he loses to Porier he's not going into contract talks with a fresh L on his record.
The point is that Eddie is obviously not afraid of poirier. He didn’t want to fight him cause he was ranked a few spots lower, most highly ranked guys don’t want to fight lower ranked. Poirier was also cool with Alvarez and then got all whiny

I hate people who say shit like this

Maybe don't throw the fucking illegal knee in the first place
Why do certain fighters get passes on shit like this. Weidman got shit on for milking the Mousasi knee. No one cares that Dustin did the same thing as most make Eddie the villain.

Why do certain fighters get passes on shit like this. Weidman got shit on for milking the Mousasi knee. No one cares that Dustin did the same thing as most make Eddie the villain.

Nobody gets a pass from me

I really hate Moose

It's hard for me to root against Eddie, the guy is a warrior and has fought top competition all over the world.

Poirier is a good dude and easy to root for, but I'm always rockin with my boy Eddie.

When I was really getting into mma in 08 his run in the DREAM lw tourney was amazing. Really solidified me as a fan.

Same man!! His bout with Hellboy is one of my favorites of all time.

Porier milked those knees? There was no coming back from the damage those knees did.

Weidman attempted to milk legal knees. Porier got blasted to 2 illegal knees. Not to mention the second was doubly illegal because he was on his knees and got blasted to the back on the head.

The real question is why doesn't Alvarez get more heat for doing that because they were pretty blatant.

Back