TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

I've bought a couple pairs for different coaches of mine but I don't use them myself as I don't do enough pad holding to justify me buying mitts when I already have a decent enough pair. I could PM you pics of them if you wanted. I think maybe @Cheap Shot or @beaglepuss have them mayyyybe.. unsure though..

As for why Winning don't sell them, maybe Winning already feel they're at their manufacturing capacity without offering up micro mitts to the public, or maybe it's an image thing.

Firstly thanks for your reply and yes feel free to PM some pics. It's a shame about Winnings not offering them but these seem a good alternative and at a reasonable price.

Because I've seen a few posts comparing these products to the Winnings offerings! Is there a problem with me posting here?

Yes, I would've thought so, insofar as posts should relate to the thread topic.

There are very many Winning threads. This particular thread is about TopBoxer.

Your original post made no connection between TopBoxer and Winning.

I've bought a couple pairs for different coaches of mine but I don't use them myself as I don't do enough pad holding to justify me buying mitts when I already have a decent enough pair. I could PM you pics of them if you wanted. I think maybe @Cheap Shot or @beaglepuss have them mayyyybe.. unsure though..

As for why Winning don't sell them, maybe Winning already feel they're at their manufacturing capacity without offering up micro mitts to the public, or maybe it's an image thing.

I unfortunately never used his micro mitts, just his "standard mitts" way back before he had his Top Boxer brand (The Bill Beaullieu days).

His micros look excellent, but no personal experience.

As for Winning, I had a pair of the CM-10 micro mitts and absolutely HATED them. No finger hood, and the finger holes were spread uncomfortably far apart. I ended up selling them after just a few rounds of use. They very likely were the most uncomfortable mitts I've ever used.

My brother on the other hand has custom CM-50FB's that are absolutely outstanding, but that doesn't help you much in regards to micro mitts.

Edit: Link to where I say essentially the same thing about the winning micros a few years back
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/winning-cm-65-mitts.3344449/

Last edited:
Back