** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

For those who want to order TB gear

Hi guys my name is Brian, Haryun Hwang.

I dont know why my name is displayed as the clam Lee on the name tap. Anyway I would like to leave a review post here

IMG_20181103_132042_197.jpg
Whenever I see my TopBoxer customised gloves, I think they are the beauty and masterpiece.

IMG_20181030_025206_091.jpg

These have been made in order to spar with a partner softly and lightly. I have used them for a couple of months. Having three layered soft padding inside, they can be used for hard sparring, too because they are very soft like a pillow. Besides, they also have orthopedic padding inside, my knuckles are fully protected.

IMG_20181030_025206_092.jpg

externalFile.jpg

Very similar to Winning gloves, they are very protective for both the players thanks to the pillow-like softness. During sparring with these gloves, my partner and I were highly satisfied with the gloves. With 4 inch velcroed strap and some foam in the wrists, they support the wrists so well. Compared to Rival gloves, these gloves are far beyond Rival gloves especially in terms of the wrist support. My wrists have not sprained at all.

I am going to use only these gloves for sparring

externalFile(1).jpg

The boots are extremely super nice. The performance of its outsoles is incredibly great. So whenever I train in the gym, I feel like I am a true boxer. The boots helps me step rhythemically and are very light. Also they tighten my ankles so perfectly that I havent sprained them so far.

I have decided to use only TopBoxer since I came across it. Muhammad is a super nice brother and is so kind. Other brands have never come to mind since I got them. I have ordered another pair of gloves for sandbag and mitt and they are being made. I am excited to get them soon. Waiting for two months is nothing. I could wait for a year for my gloves.

Go for your gear!

@topboxer11

Love the way those gloves with the Punisher logo came out man. Can't wait to start using them.

These arrived today... a very nice surprise as I wasn’t expecting them until the new year (not a Christmas present but perfect timing). A big thank-you to Topboxer11!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
These are some better pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3766.JPG
    IMG_3766.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3906.JPG
    IMG_3906.JPG
    302.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3907.JPG
    IMG_3907.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi, I'm doing a mock-up of gloves I want to order in the future, do you have an image file of your logo? The one on the cuff of the velcro gloves

Back