** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Can someone please tell me how I can go about getting lace up to velcro converters?

IMG_7879.JPG

Just got another outstanding pair of gloves from TB and, as always, I literally couldn't happier. The leather and craftsmanship are flawless, the pocket is perfectly snug, and the knuckle protection is just on another planet. The gloves felt broken in the moment I put them on, the only thing that needed to break in was on the palm near the thumb and it was perfect after about only 3 hours of use.

If you're still buying Winning, you're a damn fool. Love them!

View attachment 216105

Just got another outstanding pair of gloves from TB and, as always, I literally couldn't happier. The leather and craftsmanship are flawless, the pocket is perfectly snug, and the knuckle protection is just on another planet. The gloves felt broken in the moment I put them on, the only thing that needed to break in was on the palm near the thumb and it was perfect after about only 3 hours of use.

If you're still buying Winning, you're a damn fool. Love them!
Great looking gloves are the gloves the topboxer winning inspired models?I was thinking about getting a pair of his ebay stock

Hi folks Here are some custom made MACH 1 series micro mitts i made for coach Ghenadi from Moldova which I didn't even know is a country. Lol i researched and found out it to be a beautiful place.
Hope you folks like these #customboxing #boxing #customboxinggloves #boxinggloves #topboxer #custommadeboxinggloves #oldschool #topboxercustom #craftsmanship #bjj#boxer #champion #training #jiujitsu#leather #fitness #handmade #bestcoach #mma #coach #customboxingtrunks #conormcgregor #personaltrainer #luxury #muaythai #kickboxing #ufc #mitts #custommitts
Order your custom made gloves and gear by email at [email protected]

Im looking for a recent review of the stock winning style gloves. The ones i find are written in 2014. Can someone help me out?

Back