** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Hi top boxer

The winning replica looks good, i like how youre saying you wish to improve upon the design and innovate

My main gripe with the fg2900 is the nose protection is very minimal, i believe the headguard would be massively improved by much thicker cheek pads and maybe slightly thicker forehead padding so that the nose sits back inside the guard and is much more protected

Maybe think about this ?

hi
thank you very much for such a detailed insight , i will definatly look into it , i also welcome others to post their opinion on how should i improve it based upon you folks experiences.
thanks

Really like both of these. What are the padding used on these gloves.
thank you Jaime
the maroon ones are wining style padding with custom feel of outer layer being stiffer
the black pair is orthopedic pair of gloves 12 oz , made for extra long finger room
thanks

thank you Jaime
the maroon ones are wining style padding with custom feel of outer layer being stiffer
the black pair is orthopedic pair of gloves 12 oz , made for extra long finger room
thanks
I love seeing your work. Thanks

Now introducing air mits...based on winings ms 50
Hope you folks like these.

wining style gloves with triple padded cuf , #hybrid
#boxinggloves

Your work looks truly great man, keep it up!

I do have a question though, would it be possible for you to make a winning style/r2c c17 style velcro glove slightly adjusted for muay thai and kickboxing with extra padding for the catching of kicks while still having that great protection (knuckle, wrist etc) for both my training partner and myself?
Color wise it doesn't have to be anything special, I already love your basic Maroon shiny gloves so that'd be already great in Black or Maroon itself.

Your work looks truly great man, keep it up!

I do have a question though, would it be possible for you to make a winning style/r2c c17 style velcro glove slightly adjusted for muay thai and kickboxing with extra padding for the catching of kicks while still having that great protection (knuckle, wrist etc) for both my training partner and myself?
Color wise it doesn't have to be anything special, I already love your basic Maroon shiny gloves so that'd be already great in Black or Maroon itself.
Thank you for your appreciation towards my work
Yes it is possible
Thanks

Thank you for your appreciation towards my work
Yes it is possible
Thanks

That's exactly what I've been looking for! How can I contact you for additional details and questions, through Instagram? Thanks in advance.

Back