** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

WOW!!! The Benlees are nice man! Look forward to see your take on them!

For those who own a pair - How do they compare with other top brands? I have been eyeing some 16oz Winning gloves and thought these may be a good alternative?

@topboxer11 do you have similar color leather as Nike has the Volt colorway, bright neon yellow?
yes i do have similer neon yelow leather
IMG_5269_zpsnj0fslsr.jpg

thanks

I just sent an email to complete an order we have been discussing for some time.

hi folks
here is long awaited project that almost all my existing customers asked me to take on ,
IMG_4466_zpsx6svbx2p.jpg

so i just received the headgear from a friend and now its time to dissect and recreate it for you folks , may also introduce some improvements based upon you folks demands.
P.S
yes there are some pads i am crafting for floyd sr in the background
thanks for your continued support , i am thankfull

Any update on this headgear?

Any update on this headgear?
i did make a prototype , then got a bulk order for it and just doing that bulk order right now with some improvements , here it is
IMG_5410_zpsfwrcub2v.jpg

IMG_5407_zpswqwjb32w.jpg

i have done some improvements on these on the final specimen that i will be posting in some time , e.g thicker ears and option that one can have either buckle or clip closure , as well as velcro or laceup back closure and few other changes/improvements , so basicaly i am not just following fg 2900 but trying to introduce some innovations into that as well that i think would be liked by you folks ,

Back