** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Metallic orange is awesome. For anybody wondering, the metallic colors top boxer offers are excellent.

Thank you Ironwolf , i will post some more images of really exotic leathers soon.

Wa 'Alaikum As-Salaam, Muhammad,

I just started on here. Glad to see that you have a huge following here. So many people are happy with your work, MashaAllah.

I hope your Ramadan is going well.

Welcome to the forum Saad
i am alhamduLillah blessed with good friends and very nice customers here on the forum and the members are awesome.
i am trying to make everyone happy who i make gear for.
Ramdan went well , its last fast today and tomorrow is eid and holidays for couple of days.
i see its already eid in USA and Europe
SO HAPPY EID,
have fun , be blessed

Last edited:
IMG_8156_zpsewtnks8t.jpg

IMG_8155_zpsquxeg07b.jpg

IMG_8157_zpsvbwqk81h.jpg

IMG_8158_zpsdwwekpuv.jpg

here are some , really nice eye catching gloves i made for one of the greatest ,most patient forum member and a friend........i screwed up with the timing of this order and it got quite delayed but he has been patient through out the process and never complained.
thank you Gus
i also want to request other guys who order that if the order is delayed a bit from given timeline its because i try to make and send the perfect product instead of rushing it and not making it up to the standard.
so thank you for your understanding.
you all are amazing and a great community.

Last edited:
IMG_8156_zpsewtnks8t.jpg

IMG_8155_zpsquxeg07b.jpg

IMG_8157_zpsvbwqk81h.jpg

IMG_8158_zpsdwwekpuv.jpg

here are some , really nice eye catching gloves i made for one of the greatest ,most patient forum member and a friend........i screwed up with the timing of this order and it got quite delayed but he has been patient through out the process and never complained.
thank you Gus
i also what to request other guys who order that if the order is delayed a bit from given timeline its because i try to make and send the perfect product instead of rushing it and not making it up to the standard.
so thank you for your understanding.
you all are amazing and a great community.
I didn't expect to like those but I do.

I didn't expect to like those but I do.

thank you Jaime ,

also thank you for the images you taken of the gear i made you ,i still use them to show the fit and feel of the headgear and to show how nice a set of gloves and headgear look together.

Do you guys have a website or planing to have one? I would like to see all available models and price list.

Do you guys have a website or planing to have one? I would like to see all available models and price list.

hi Mantas
i dont have any working website at the moment , and i dont understand how or what should i make the website for as my work is new i mean every product is different and new....everything i make is new and diffrent from old every month i add something new to my offerings and orders are taken via email and that way i make connection with true understanding of customers wants and needs...the orders flow through me so i make them as per the customers thoughts...maybe in future when i will not be able to control the volume i might make a website where people place orders...maybe one day i will stop making custom gear and offer only stock perfected items but not so soon.
P.S
i am not so good with technology and this website thing.
email and old school way of working keeps me entertained and comfortable with my work...and i make lots of true friends while i make gear for them...some have become so close that i really feel a connection with them.
thanks

Last edited:
hi Mantas
i dont have any working website at the moment , and i dont understand how or what should i make the website for as my work is new i mean every product is different and new....everything i make is new and diffrent from old every month i add something new to my offerings and orders are taken via email and that way i make connection with true understanding of customers wants and needs...the orders flow through me so i make them as per the customers thoughts...maybe in future when i will not be able to control the volume i might make a website where people place orders...maybe one day i will stop making custom gear and offer only stock perfected items but not so soon.
P.S
email and old school way of working keeps me entertained and comfortable with my work...and i make lots of true friends while i make gear for them...some have become so close that i really feel a connection with them.
thanks

Please do not ever stop making custom gear

hi Mantas
P.S
thanks

I think you should keep this way bro of one at a time orders. sergio garibay does it. It helps keep your gear exclusive. But tou should offer bulk if a gym wants stock gear at a wholesale price.

I think you should keep this way bro of one at a time orders. sergio garibay does it. It helps keep your gear exclusive. But tou should offer bulk if a gym wants stock gear at a wholesale price.

yes Strat , i will keep it that way.you are right it helps me a lot to understand the order personally

yes i am offering bulk gear so i am open for all.
thank you

AlhamduLillah Ya Rab hasdeen k shar se mehfooz farma ameen
sometimes i make something and look at it for hours ,if i have made it for real (rare thing for a guy like me who makes gear for living but moments like that come to my life as well)....lol
these gloves are perhaps most difficult gloves (BUILD WISE)
and perhaps the ones i love most...
i mean guys seriously have you seen something beautiful as this ?
lol sorry for bragging but i could,nt stop hahaha

IMG_8199_zps4eduybcv.jpg

IMG_8208_zpsbq9e9mwf.jpg

IMG_8207_zps3r562kjn.jpg

IMG_8206_zpsgasngnip.jpg

IMG_8198_zpsn18grugg.jpg

Last edited:
AlhamduLillah Ya Rab hasdeen k shar se mehfooz farma ameen
sometimes i make something and look at it for hours ,if i have made it for real (rare thing for a guy like me who makes gear for living but moments like that come to my life as well)....lol
these gloves are perhaps most difficult gloves (BUILD WISE)
and perhaps the ones i love most...
i mean guys seriously have you seen something beautiful as this ?
lol sorry for bragging but i could,nt stop hahaha

IMG_8199_zps4eduybcv.jpg

IMG_8208_zpsbq9e9mwf.jpg

IMG_8207_zps3r562kjn.jpg

IMG_8206_zpsgasngnip.jpg

IMG_8198_zpsn18grugg.jpg
Those are sooo nice. What kind of padding do they have?

Wow those gloves are amazing. That brown in the second last pic looks so classy. Great work! What type of padding did you use on them?

Back