** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

here are some more gloves for sam from uk.

IMG_7839_zpst9l3nkpp.jpg

IMG_7838_zpsrfcpo0pw.jpg

Usually not a fan of matalic colors but these are just...wow ! Great work !

thank you guys , in a day i will post some hayabusa double strap velcro system used on winings style gloves.
that has been long asked for so i decided to make patterns for it.
hope you guys would like it

your gloves are on your way!!! will be there most probably by mid of this week.

IMG_7681_zps9tzdi7rv.jpg

IMG_7688_zpsjep0hlq9.jpg

IMG_7690_zpskspk3src.jpg

IMG_7693_zpsnhtosyii.jpg

Mohammed, that is one of the coolest looking pair of gloves I've ever seen, hands down. You are still the man, love seeing your work!!
Ramadan mubarak,
Jason

Mohammed, that is one of the coolest looking pair of gloves I've ever seen, hands down. You are still the man, love seeing your work!!
Ramadan mubarak,
Jason

thank you Jason
you are a kind man.
Mubarik to you as well.

Muhammed, each set of glove you post on here seem to be getting more unique and spectacular then the one before. Can't wait to see how mine turn out, keep up the amazing work and incredible attention to detail.

My gloves arrived today, just now actually I just had a minute to open the box and look at them. They are absolutely incredible, I'll do a few rounds on the bag tonight when I get home.

I'm beyond stoked, speechless...

My gloves arrived today, just now actually I just had a minute to open the box and look at them. They are absolutely incredible, I'll do a few rounds on the bag tonight when I get home.

I'm beyond stoked, speechless...

i am glad you got the parcel , i am always worried about shipping to china and Chile , lots of delays in shipping happen for these two destinations.

i am glad you got the parcel , i am always worried about shipping to china and Chile , lots of delays in shipping happen for these two destinations.

I get nervous too, I had one package get delayed so long that I just assumed it was lost, it randomly showed up one day.

This one got her in perfect condition. I did a few rounds on the bag last night with the red/yellow gloves and they were excellent. Fit perfectly. I'll keep using them and make a review.

this is the best compliment i can ever get...thank you very much..
when words of appreciation comes from you they mean a lot.
thank you

So talented yet so humble. Brought a tear to my eye. :icon_cry2:icon_chee

Muhammed, each set of glove you post on here seem to be getting more unique and spectacular then the one before. Can't wait to see how mine turn out, keep up the amazing work and incredible attention to detail.

thank you very much , i try my best to try to make something that you guys like.
though it takes some time and i am very thankful to my customers and fellow forum members who are always accommodating and give me their support and feedback and wait patiently for their gear.
this helps me a lot making good quality gear for you guys.
your pair will be quite exquisite.
just waiting on one color of leather from ternary once it arrives i will send you some more progress images.

here are some gloves made for Matt form USA
happy independence day to USA.

IMG_7999_zpsobqbjmka.jpg

IMG_8006_zps52au80uq.jpg

IMG_8000_zps2jla2eks.jpg

thanks

So talented yet so humble. Brought a tear to my eye. :icon_cry2:icon_chee

you are one of the most amazing and talented person with your tools , you know stuff , you know our trade and how it works so thats the reason your opinion means very much to me.
a true craftsmen and guy wearing the gear knows what has been put into the gear.
humbleness is a blessing.
thanks again for your support

hi folks
here are some twins re-engineered gloves i made
IMG_7969_zps15kuqezf.jpg

IMG_7967_zpsl3kjwngh.jpg

IMG_7966_zpsxrwc8twc.jpg

hope you guys like it
thanks

Awesome. What did you do to them?

Back