** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Any of you guys tried out his Nut Protector? What other protectors on the market is it comparable to, if so? Definitely in the market for one because the one's in the gym are worn and awkward.

hi folks , here are some winings inspired gloves with few changes , triple cuff and fiber filer palm padding.
IMG_7814_zpswyivrpy4.jpg

IMG_7815_zpsfbviftsg.jpg

IMG_7816_zpsz7l1rkfy.jpg

IMG_7817_zps37ju3vyy.jpg

What's fiber filler palm padding? As opposed to?

Sorry for the ignorance.

What's fiber filler palm padding? As opposed to?

Sorry for the ignorance.

As opposed to the EVA type strip of padding used in Winnings (and other companies) wrists. Fiber filler is usually softer, has more give, and has a "plush" feel to it. EVA is used for its rigidity and ability to maintain its form, thus giving gloves more support in the wrist.

As opposed to the EVA type strip of padding used in Winnings (and other companies) wrists. Fiber filler is usually softer, has more give, and has a "plush" feel to it. EVA is used for its rigidity and ability to maintain its form, thus giving gloves more support in the wrist.

Interesting. Just learned something new. Thanks for posting this. :)

Thank you! Any known companies that use fiber filler?

thank you.very good insight on the issue ,
also i want to add that some people have their own preferences while choosing the padding systems ,also what i have learnt as gloves maker is that eva is best when you go for hook and loop bag gloves and very heavy hitting and fiber filler is best suited for spparing gloves
But at the end of the day it all ends up to people,s personal choice some specifically mention to have fiber filer even on hook and loop velcro closure gloves.

Already making my plans for my next gloves with you Muhammed. Hopefully within the next two three weeks.

hi folks , here are some winings inspired gloves with few changes , triple cuff and fiber filer palm padding.
IMG_7814_zpswyivrpy4.jpg

IMG_7815_zpsfbviftsg.jpg

IMG_7816_zpsz7l1rkfy.jpg

IMG_7817_zps37ju3vyy.jpg

I love the gold and purple on these but I really like the tripe cuff. Great work as always.

Already making my plans for my next gloves with you Muhammed. Hopefully within the next two three weeks.

hi Jaime
i am here for you.
i loved making the gear for your first time as well , i remember putting the awesome logo choice onto the headgear you had.
still one of the most beautiful set orders i made.

505E5D8B-71F4-46D3-B231-A121E3DCBF2D_zpspjdcbqye.jpg

C49E38A7-D5AF-4756-92FA-CC31631F3016_zpsqjixuz1x.jpg

thanks

All of that gear is still going strong. The gloves are by far the most protective I have for me and my sparring partner.

topboxer
Are you able to do a hybrid enclosure (laces & velcro)?
I think it's the holy month of Ramadan, so not expecting a quick reply.
Thanks

hi Jaime
i am here for you.
i loved making the gear for your first time as well , i remember putting the awesome logo choice onto the headgear you had.
still one of the most beautiful set orders i made.

505E5D8B-71F4-46D3-B231-A121E3DCBF2D_zpspjdcbqye.jpg

C49E38A7-D5AF-4756-92FA-CC31631F3016_zpsqjixuz1x.jpg

thanks

I think this would have looked cooler if the tattoo stretched to fit the headgear. instead of a thumbnail of it in the top corner

I think this would have looked cooler if the tattoo stretched to fit the headgear. instead of a thumbnail of it in the top corner

I think it was originally supposed to mimic Mike Tysons face tattoo except on headgear.....but it got done all wrong.....lol.

I think it was originally supposed to mimic Mike Tysons face tattoo except on headgear.....but it got done all wrong.....lol.

Yeah, I remember Jaime saying that was the original idea. Wouldn't have been able to happen anyway. My old training partner requested it after I pitched him the idea after Jaime and Muhammad said it couldn't be done due to technical difficulties or something.

Yeah, I remember Jaime saying that was the original idea. Wouldn't have been able to happen anyway. My old training partner requested it after I pitched him the idea after Jaime and Muhammad said it couldn't be done due to technical difficulties or something.

Yeah. The original idea was to have it stretch around the eye slits but Muhammad did say the compound curves of the headgear made it impossible. I think twins makes some with the tattoo on both sides.

Back