** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

I agree Mock 1 has perfect color matching and looks the best from both sides, front and back.

That's a seriously sick mock up you did there RSK!!!

So with the help of a few of you, it seems that "mock # 1" has pulled away with the win. I have even told Muhammad that I will be going with some embroidery on the gloves in homage to "mock # 1"...it will say "Mach 1"....see what I did there?! Hahaha

Seriously though, I believe Muhammad will produce a truly one off piece that will go beyond my expectations. I have been back and forth with him regarding every detail and he has been nothing but patient. This glove will represent the hybrid of all hybrids, a glove I've only dreamt of, and now someone is actually willing to try and pull it off (without charging me a kidney!)...

Now off to a Western Union!!!

So with the help of a few of you, it seems that "mock # 1" has pulled away with the win. I have even told Muhammad that I will be going with some embroidery on the gloves in homage to "mock # 1"...it will say "Mach 1"....see what I did there?! Hahaha

I don't get the joke.. can you explain in more detail? mock 1.. mach 1.... uhhhhhh :icon_neut :icon_neut :icon_neut :icon_neut :icon_neut :icon_neut

Hi guys, quick question. First, I read this thread and the Beaulieu thread and still don't really understand the difference in the padding. I understand the ortho padding to be more form fitting and almost like a memory foam snug around your knuckles, is that correct? Is it more protective then other padding? Is the ortho padding by itself or do you get it as the bottom (knuckle side) layer of a triple layered padding? Also I hit pretty heavy and tend to bruise my knuckles sometimes, which padding would be better for mitts and heavy bag, the ortho or winning style?

Muhammad, I haven't seen many of the orange you use, do you only have one or do you have a neon or fluorescent orange as well? Also I sent you an email Muhammad.

Thanks guys

Brad

hi Brad
just responded to your email , i do have metallic orange as well.
no floro orange at the moment but in future maybe.

thanks

here are some unique gloves(coach spar) with extra long cuff , the cuff was long enough to not to fit in my post bed machine so had to put the final stitches with hand needle
hope you guys like it
IMG_6855%20Copy_zpso4sisdll.jpg

IMG_6854Copy_zps0f8cf8fe.jpg

IMG_6856Copy_zps43dfc71f.jpg

IMG_6858Copy_zps61e04ec7.jpg

p.s
these are although quite big but it was challenge to make them only 14 oz
had to put some high tech ultra light eva into it without compromising the protection , padding was made special for this one as well.

i am not sure about gloves but i am sure going to offer facesaver wining style stock headgear in very light synthetic shell with leather ears and strap real soon.for around 99 usd and free international shipping.
and no custom fee paid.
initially i will make only 10 of them to see whats the response.

You can count me in for the headgear. How many more orders you need?

I am still working on a nice design for the gloves, can't find the time right now but will get back to you as soon as possible.

My gym wants to buy some new gloves, I told the owner about you and he will look in to it. Hope to get back to you soon with an order.

hi
i have 4 to 5 guys at the moment , i have the headgear cut just have to stitch them ,maybe by the end of june they will be ready to sell.
i will look forward to his email.
thanks for referring my work to him.

also here are some matching gloves with extra long cuff and amazing wrist support , with embroidery work.
IMG_6862%20Copy_zpsmu61fwtw.jpg

IMG_6864%20Copy_zpsqhaa7nie.jpg

IMG_6865%20Copy_zps3setwx19.jpg

How much did the total be for each set includong embrpidery and logos?

How much did the total be for each set includong embrpidery and logos?

hi
it was a set of 7 pieces of gear ordered together ,boots , 2 sets of gloves , groin gaurd ,two sets of different pads , a face saver headgear and some other stuff was ordered as well including embroidered badges etc so it was approximately $149 each piece of gear
so you can say for that big an order shipping and embroidery was free.
thanks

hi guys ,
feast your eyes , here are some of my most favorite gloves i made for our famous forum member IRONWOLF
these used ortho padding with amazing protection and best wrist support ever , BEEEEEEEEEFFFFED up WRIST and eva padding on palm side.
hope you guys like it , also pleas feel free to email me anytime for any inquiry or information or any matter of any nature regarding your order i am always here for you guys.
thanks for your continued support.
IMG_7725_zpsfhvdg2lb.jpg

IMG_7726_zpscwv7wygf.jpg

IMG_7727_zpscxrwhg0c.jpg

IMG_7729_zpsoelfakwc.jpg

IMG_7730_zpsnkmqex7k.jpg

IMG_7731_zpsppdp90uh.jpg

Back