** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Thanks minowa, this will help everyone and make buying much easier. Can't believe this wasn't done earlier.

Things don't have to be complicated as an expensive website, but can be simple and get the point across.

Last edited:
and here is the matching groin guard with laceup closure.
IMG_0258_zps51q0s92l.jpg

IMG_0260_zpsjsjc7aj2.jpg

thanks

thanks man, it'll be a slow work in progress.. maybe in a month's time it'll be complete (with continual updates thereafter) with all the information I'd like it to have on, with stuff about custom apparel and MMA equipment, a nice price list to follow etc etc just going into as much detail as possible and making the whole thing more transparent and approachable for people who haven't been following Topboxer's developments since the beginning

TopBoxer should be interviewed. id love to hear his story and his thoughts on others doing what hevs doing. what influences him and what his future plans as far as making gear are.

Greetings Muhhamad.

Any update on my order? [Winning inspired, 16oz. all white, orthopedic, wide and thick velcro, softer outer layer]

Thanks
Mr. Henry

HI Henry
your are ready to be shipped as well.
expect my email in a while.
your gloves look like snow white now
thanks

Those punch mitts are sweet but I'd probably not go with gold and get a bi dot painted in the middle of the striking surface. How much does it cost to get those mitts?

As always; incredible work, TB!

I just sent you an e-mail inquiring about a 16oz replica of Winning's Pro Fight gloves (not the usual training model).

It's no secret that there's a difference in the padding system of Winning's Pro Fight gloves (8oz MS200 laceup and 10oz MS300 laceup) and the rest.

Since my favorite gloves to use on the bag are these ^ , I wonder how a 16oz replica of them would be like.

I love my 12oz and 16oz Winning training gloves, but not as much as my 10oz pro fight gloves.

Does anyone already have this from TB?

Believe the mitts would be $149, with free shipping for a first time buyer. Never owned a pair myself. I know Cheapshot from this forum owns one.

As an aside, here's some boots with an aesthetic design similar to the Reebok ones you often see Mayweather and Khan training and fighting in:

Floyd+Mayweather+Training+Session+joiK-B-2nmLl.jpg

K942vJ.jpg

R0cinL.jpg

CazmA1.jpg

1onT8P.jpg

1Xtr3k.jpg

Lets not so subtley bump this up over the other TOPBOXER thread. Wouldnt want people to start seeking info in there.

Got an order of wraps and ropes for our gym today. May put up photos n the next week

hi guys here are some 10 oz fight gloves with grey croc , and plain classic white leather

IMG_0282_zpshc068ty4.jpg

IMG_0281_zpsy3ndolb1.jpg

IMG_0280_zpsm8qszov1.jpg

made for Mr Philip.
hope you guys like it
thanks

Those gloves are so nice, really impressive. Stitching looks great, red piping looks good, awesome white color. Flawless.

Would you consider that just a standard glove, as opposed to a more Winning like design? This looks like Strats, but in hook n loop.

Do you use a grip hose, or is it filler? Is one better than the other in your opinion, is one lighter in weight than the other?

Love the mitts, they're pretty sweet. If I were to order them again I would have gotten velcro that sits lower on the wrist. I'll catch a hook funny every once in a while and it'll ding up my wrist, but I'm very happy with them overall. Top notch leather, great padding and construction, minor smudging on the screen prints. Worth the money in my opinion, though I LOVE the way his roach style mitts look. Might have to get a pair of those down the road.

hi guys here are some 10 oz fight gloves with grey croc , and plain classic white leather

IMG_0282_zpshc068ty4.jpg

IMG_0281_zpsy3ndolb1.jpg

IMG_0280_zpsm8qszov1.jpg

made for Mr Philip.
hope you guys like it
thanks

Incredible. What is the padding system like for your pro fight gloves?

Incredible. What is the padding system like for your pro fight gloves?

hi Thank you very much
it uses pasted layers padding composition with special wrist support mechanism.
thanks

Posted this on the TB signature serie review and decided to post it here also ;)

TopBoxer sent me this picture of my 16oz Signature series gloves with 4'' velcro strap. Can't wait to try them on ;). I fell in love with the clean classic look Strato received and wanted the same.

IMG_0841_zpsdbnjsapi.jpg

he does wraps too?!

Yes, as mentioned in the OP he pretty much makes nearly anything related to martial arts. I've got a bulk order of wraps from him before so this'll be the second bulk order of wraps I received from him.

shihtzu has done a review of them before as well I think, so if you look him up you should be able to find it

I put in an order for:

12oz Orthopedics with this colour scheme:

PdVvoI.jpg

And boxing boots made like this:

GeoBK3.jpg

So we'll see how that goes. Think it'll be about 5 weeks until they're here (ordered last week).

Anybody here try them boots besides Strato

Yep man, I had a pair. There were manufacturing defects though which meant the sole was coming apart very quickly, so Muhammad is sending me the above pair of boots free. Used for a few weeks and then gave them away. They're the lime green/neon mesh type ones you can see in the OP in the boots section. They felt pretty much the same as the Adidas Tygun II for me. That's partly why I went for a different style of boot with this order, as it's very easy to pick up Adidas boots cheap on ebay here.

Last edited:
hi Thank you very much
it uses pasted layers padding composition with special wrist support mechanism.
thanks

Yeah they really look amazing Mohammed. How long does it take for you to make them after you have a design?

Brahhh you gonna love that burgundy/maroon leather. It's the same I got on my TB customs...still owe a review on them. They've been super good to my hands!!!

Anybody here try them boots besides Strato

yeah for me I had to go custom because I have wide flat feet and just got tired of narrow boxing boots that WOULDNT, COULDNT feel normal, mine are holding up fine, they aren't coming apart but I would change up the sole on my next pair, im not sure if I like the raised sole. Other than that I like em.

Yeah they really look amazing Mohammed. How long does it take for you to make them after you have a design?

hi Mantas
thank you very much , depending upon the flow of orders and the level of customization on your gloves it takes 4 to 8 weeks at the moment.
thanks

Ive just ordered 2 groin guards from TB. Ive been told it takes 5/6 weeks which is fine. I just wanted to mention that TB was very quick with responding and very polite and helpful. Im really looking forward to recieving my item.

Cool, i'm proboaly going to get a pair done completly custom. Custom velcro straps, sizing, color and height. Looking foward to get them but i need that guap first

Topboxer11, how long does it take for you to make a simple design, single color, custom gloves that you charge $149? What is the wait time if I place an order?

Those gloves are so nice, really impressive. Stitching looks great, red piping looks good, awesome white color. Flawless.

Would you consider that just a standard glove, as opposed to a more Winning like design? This looks like Strats, but in hook n loop.

Do you use a grip hose, or is it filler? Is one better than the other in your opinion, is one lighter in weight than the other?

thanks Mega
these are mexican style gloves with ortho layered padding.
sometimes i use prig hose sometimes i make a cavity and fill it with balls of fiber. depending upon customers wants or how i feel i should make it according to customers choice.
grip hose is lighter then fiber filer ,
both are excellent but old school kind of people prefer fiber filer while others dont care as long as it works perfect that grip hose do.
thanks

yeah for me I had to go custom because I have wide flat feet and just got tired of narrow boxing boots that WOULDNT, COULDNT feel normal, mine are holding up fine, they aren't coming apart but I would change up the sole on my next pair, im not sure if I like the raised sole. Other than that I like em.

Still trying to find out the weight of yours !

Topboxer11, how long does it take for you to make a simple design, single color, custom gloves that you charge $149? What is the wait time if I place an order?

hi
if it does,nt include any crazy customization , no logo,s no embroidery work it will be 2 to 3 weeks the gloves will be with you and perhaps even less time then that.
thanks

Nice! They look very identical to mine!

I have to ask... what's the padding type in those?

thank you ,
these are mexicna style gloves with snug fit and ortho padding inside , and a bit harder outer.
thanks

hi
if it does,nt include any crazy customization , no logo,s no embroidery work it will be 2 to 3 weeks the gloves will be with you and perhaps even less time then that.
thanks

Now this is a more tempting approach.

I may need to simplify my specifications a bit more if I want them delivered that fast, lol.

Each boxing boot weighs less than 1 lb, they each come in at 11 and 3/4oz.

yes that would be quite fast if you simplify the things in order.
thanks

wfClqI.jpg

this order has came in recently...i am gona finally make these boots ,,,gona start on patterns tomorrow...and for all the waiting customers the orders are finished and final touchings are being done on them will show images and send them in coming week for almost all of you guys....thanks a lot for patience...the more patient you are the better your gear will come out...

Posted this on the TB signature serie review and decided to post it here also ;)

TopBoxer sent me this picture of my 16oz Signature series gloves with 4'' velcro strap. Can't wait to try them on ;). I fell in love with the clean classic look Strato received and wanted the same.

IMG_0841_zpsdbnjsapi.jpg

i am glad that you like my work this much ,
i am sure once you will were these you,d feel them to be the best pair of gloves you have ever put on.
thanks

Yeesss. Been waiting so long to find these boots. Finally

Brahhh you gonna love that burgundy/maroon leather. It's the same I got on my TB customs...still owe a review on them. They've been super good to my hands!!!

i am very happy to know the gloves are serving you well , will look forward to your review.
yes this color is like my sig color now...and i guess one of the most sold colors after black

yeah the look is pretty cool, id change up the colors but I definitely like the style of them.

Ive just ordered 2 groin guards from TB. Ive been told it takes 5/6 weeks which is fine. I just wanted to mention that TB was very quick with responding and very polite and helpful. Im really looking forward to recieving my item.

thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts,
i,ll make sure these are the best ones you ever used and i just printed out your order sheet now.
now its time to hit the bed its 4 am already.
have to work on all your folks orders in the morning.

colorway is on point imo.

Hopefully colors will be fully customizable tho

last post before i go , here are some yellow/red contrasting pair.
hope you guys like it.
IMG_0818_zpsboh6yb6b.jpg

IMG_0819_zpslidsidbd.jpg

IMG_0818_zpsboh6yb6b.jpg

IMG_0822_zpsmc46hfup.jpg

IMG_0821_zpsljvsvk46.jpg

IMG_0820_zpszcmv7fqe.jpg

^

lol nice, are those gloves for Mr. Ronald Mcdonald? :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

o-RONALD-MCDONALD-facebook.jpg

Back