** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

thank you very much , these are custom made ones as all the stock has been sold out.

Mo: can you provide some photos of how your custom hook-and-loop closures work (different angles of the strap open and closed)?

IMG_7352_zps6me50hpt.jpg

IMG_7351_zps2xkd9xgc.jpg

IMG_7350_zpspch2y8pl.jpg

IMG_7348_zpsfxlwt6ef.jpg

IMG_7347_zpsbj0pc1pu.jpg

here are some mitts for Portillo , the different thing is that i used the original patent red leather for the finger hood.

Last edited:
thanks guys , this kind of appreciation motivates me to keep posting the work i made for people.
most of my work was kept in my computer and i did,nt post the images but i think it feels good to hear from you guys.
thank you again

here are some 10 oz fight gloves made for someone i guess in florida , last month...if i am not wrong.

IMG_6787_zps0idvqexb.jpg

IMG_6788_zpsnvqshhsy.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on a nice set of custom 16 oz velcro Top Boxer (Bill label) gloves on Ebay for cheap. They look to be in top shape and I'm excited to be able to try TB gloves!

Just pulled the trigger on a nice set of custom 16 oz velcro Top Boxer (Bill label) gloves on Ebay for cheap. They look to be in top shape and I'm excited to be able to try TB gloves!

hi CS i am glad you are getting the Gloves i am hopeful you will like them as much as you liked the mitts i made for you.

hi CS i am glad you are getting the Gloves i am hopeful you will like them as much as you liked the mitts i made for you.

Oh, I'm sure I'll love them. I just can't believe I didn't grab a pair earlier. Will probably grab more gear soon.

i guess i have,nt posted these gloves yet i made for the Verge academy.
IMG_6797_zpsejo4ewfx.jpg

thanks a lot ironwolf and rskbreaker ,
appreciation means a lot coming from you guys.

Back