** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

If you're thinking of ordering, make sure you know whether you want softer or stiffer padding. The padding is protective, with good wrist support. I still have to break them in as the padding in mine is a little stiff.

As far as comparing other gloves, I use 14oz Winning velcro on the bags. I would have to elaborate further after breaking them in more, but the initial prognosis is these are great gloves for the price.

I would love to hear your opinion once you have broken in the new gloves a little bit. I'm particularly interested in the comparison between the new gloves and your older Winnings.

Is there a detailed review of the different types of padding offered? I'm looking for more information beyond what the original post has.

I would love to hear your opinion once you have broken in the new gloves a little bit. I'm particularly interested in the comparison between the new gloves and your older Winnings.

Is there a detailed review of the different types of padding offered? I'm looking for more information beyond what the original post has.

You'll have to search around the gear review forum for that info. Maybe one of the regulars can help with that.

My apologies for not being more help at this time.

thanks a lot folks ,
here is a classic color combination.

hi jaxxstatic
i will make sure your gloves are the best you ever owned.
here is some different color combination then usual.

thanks ironwolf
her is another clasic combination i made a while ago

These black ones look beautiful. What is the padding on those?

IMG_6703_zpsdhe8if8t.jpg

here are some classic marrons .

These should be your "stock" gloves my friend. They are imo perfect.

+1. The proportions are on point. The stitching seems perfect and the quality of the leather looks nice, as far as I can tell by the picture.
Good stuff.

Back