** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

10846402_700852246677772_3589614824444765233_n.jpg

someone wanted croc skin for triple paded cuff , it was very hard to make it but did it somehow.
hope you guys like it
happy holidays

someone wanted croc skin for triple paded cuff , it was very hard to make it but did it somehow.
hope you guys like it
happy holidays

Looks like a job well done!

most beautiful gloves you've ever made boss

also, I like these

10892027_613747522092653_7983330911524919700_n.jpg

Last edited:

here are some mitts for a pakistani-american marine.
glad to make these.

Odd question, but what's the benefit of the pads with the thick rim and hollow center

Didn't want to start another brand new thread since there's a million already.

Experience/mini review

So ive been meaning to do this for a long time. So finally here it is. Everyone has already seen all the great reviews of Muhammad's work and customer service so I don't want to beat a dead horse so I'll just highlight to only two issues I had dealing with Muhammad.

I first got a hold of Muhammad (TopBoxer) last April-ish. After a million questions and hiccups on my end I pulled the trigger in May. Working with Muhammad at the start was really easy n fast, like everyone no problems there. Now I was told the normal 4-6 weeks turn around time however my first of two real issues is that my gloves, no foul, and facesaver head gear didn't arrive until the very end of week 11. Now it must be said Muhammad got swamped with an uptick of orders around this time and was very quick to respond to my many nagging emails but it did take quite a bit longer to get the gear than I was estimated. Hopefully that's not the case anymore. But once I got the gear I loved it.

The second issue came with with the weight of my gloves. Now originally I wanted 10s in ortho but Muhammad convinced me to go 12s because the extra weight of the ortho padding, that's cool n understandable. But when I got then the actual weights were 13.2 and 13.8 so I went from wanting 10s to getting 14s almost. Now it's not huge a deal with me now I love my gloves I can throw full power shots all day and have zero soreness the protection is unrivaled in my experience but next time I order I'll be very specific in the weight.

My only other minor issue which I'm not sure is an issue because I have no frame of reference is with the no foul. There is zero padding on the lip of the cup that goes around your junk so it's just hard plastic(?) Wrapped in leather so that's pretty uncomfortable until you get used to it. Now idk if all no fouls are like that but if I ever get another custom I'm getting at least some cushion around that lip.

So after months of use the gear still looks and acts like new. The gloves came with 1 or 2 funky/popped stitches similar to my new Cletos I just got, and I've had zero new ones.

Definitely super happy overall with my experience n hopefully will be getting some more gear soon which I'll be more detail specific on when ordering. That's my number once recommendation is BE SPECIFIC not just color wise if you get customs. Any tiny thing you want a certain way ASK for it.

Didn't want to start another brand new thread since there's a million already.

Experience/mini review

Definitely super happy overall with my experience n hopefully will be getting some more gear soon which I'll be more detail specific on when ordering. That's my number once recommendation is BE SPECIFIC not just color wise if you get customs. Any tiny thing you want a certain way ASK for it.

thank you very much for your thoughts on my work , i will definitely put more work into groin gaurd padding.

here are some new gloves i made for a guy in chile.
hope you guys like it.

thank you very much for your thoughts on my work , i will definitely put more work into groin gaurd padding.

Keep up the great work and taking the constructive criticism to keep making great gear!! Btw hope married life is treating you well :)

Keep up the great work and taking the constructive criticism to keep making great gear!! Btw hope married life is treating you well :)

thanks ,i am always listening to my customers for their thoughts on my work so i can improve.
i even listen to the criticism of those who have never tried my work but yet take some time out of their busy life and do the criticism , i am thankful to those as well as they are the ones who keep me motivated and dont let me get off the track so i can keep the quality at the highest as its expected from me.
and married life is the best there is no better feeling then being the one someone can count on and feel safe with.
thank you

some more work here...i like the print idea of customer a lot.

Back