** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

hi guys
i am back from holidays after my wedding

here are some gloves for Dereck chisora

also will be making some gloves for Klitschko,s sparring partners(cant name them here)

maybe floyed one day(soon)

unnamed1_zps09aec49b.jpg

Great work!

Chisora's Twitter:
"Got my new gloves The only person in the whole world "
BzM5p3YCMAE42YH.jpg
BzM5pypCIAAfC7I.jpg

They look great. I never get tired of looking at your work.

Those rasta ones are awesome.

I still want some foil red/yellow ones with the New MExico Zia logo....and some punch mitts with the Zia symbol as the target.

thank you every one!!!
i am blessed and protected by God Almighty

Sweet! I love the multicolor gloves. I am curious if I can get gloves with a D ring closure. Has anyone else ever had customs with them? Also what are some downsides of using the D ring closure on a glove?

Last edited:
Sweet! I love the multicolor gloves. I am curious if I can get gloves with a D ring closure. Has anyone else ever had customs with them? Also what are some downsides of using the D ring closure on a glove?

Depending on what the d ring is made of....I like shinguards without them because you can hurt people with the metal. Id imagine its the same for gloves.

Do you have to add him as a friend to see his pictures on Facebook? I'm guessing that's where you're pulling these pictures from.

Do you have to add him as a friend to see his pictures on Facebook? I'm guessing that's where you're pulling these pictures from.

I think he emails them to Minowafanatic. I know Beaulieu had a facebook page.

I love the gloves. They look reminiscent of Reyes. I like the one piece of leather for thumb and back hand. I really like the new tag.

some gloves for a great bulgarian guy.
IMG_6488_zps2801cd12.jpg

IMG_6487_zpsfd705be9.jpg

IMG_6509_zpsb265b75f.jpg

IMG_6405_zps66d643d3.jpg

Last edited:
Really impressed with his work.. does anyone know if he makes striking shinguards?

Back