TopBoxer BJJ Gi Launch

topboxer11

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hi folks
As you know i have been making gis for diffrent clubs , custom gis and for some brands as well.
I have been thinking of branding some of my gis with TopBoxer logo.
Any ideas would be appriciated.

Thanks

If you do start your own line of banded gis please offer more than just four sizes. Thank you.

Hi folks
As you know i have been making gis for diffrent clubs , custom gis and for some brands as well.
I have been thinking of branding some of my gis with TopBoxer logo.
Any ideas would be appriciated.

Thanks

Good day,

Wondering if you’ve got any pricing and an options list for your Gi’s like you do for your custom boxing gear? Please post if you do.

As for ideas/suggestions, maybe a few colour options for your logo to match stitching, etc. I’ve seen mostly your gold or silver Topboxer logos on the boxing gear - not sure if it’s feasible for you to make other colours or if this is your preference. In the end, it’s your company and your logo.

Also, I think you should keep the Top Boxer logo associated to any Gi’s you brand, if you come up with a different name/logo.
For example, “Top Grappler” or “King Grappler” with an associated logo/design somewhere on the exterior of the Gi and a “by Top Boxer” sewn inside the collar and pant waistband.
You’ve put a lot of time and hard work to build your Top Boxer brand and you should take advantage of that.

Back