Top ten boxing gloves review

at the latest Olympics with Adidas there were 0 KOs. I don't think the gear has much to do with IMO

AIBA gear has to meet a certain spec, as they want to eliminate KO's in amature boxing, especially on the olympic level.

I know, the difference between Top Ten and Adidas AIBA, or Green Hill AIBA or Everlast AIBA etc on safety isnt significant. That's what I've been saying over the last couple pages. Obviously if they were using mittens for gloves and cardboard boxes for headguards then it would have an impact.

I know, the difference between Top Ten and Adidas AIBA, or Green Hill AIBA or Everlast AIBA etc on safety isnt significant. That's what I've been saying over the last couple pages. Obviously if they were using mittens for gloves and cardboard boxes for headguards then it would have an impact.

Oh ya, all AIBA gear is essentially the same, just a different label sewen to it, or very minor cosmetic differences. Adidas is just a money house, and can throw money at the Olympics, which is like advertising for them.

***UPDATE***

Some people were questioning the integrity of my review saying that it was hard to believe these gloves were used for 6 months.

Here is a photo of my T-shirt after sparring with a guy who has had these gloves for 3 months. I mentioned before that the paint comes off like nothing and leaves the leather with its natural color. (hence the discoloration that other users were noticing).

ql6eG.jpg

(updated to original post)

Back