Top ten American (USA) MWs ever?

Rich not even Top 10 but Nate is #5 and Tanner #7?

giphy.gif
Fuck! I meant to include him the first time too and somehow still missed him after the edit. I need to get more sleep, LOL. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I
btw, GalegodaGaliza? :D
Here in the northeast of Brasil we call blonde people "Galego", i imagine it's a ancient reference to some imigrant galego from galicia that become a reference to blonde hair, because the region has some ties to Portugal, like language similarities and such.

Here in the northeast of Brasil we call blonde people "Galego", i imagine it's a ancient reference to some imigrant galego from galicia that become a reference to blonde hair, because the region has some ties to Portugal, like language similarities and such.

Where are you at cara, Ceara? Bahia?

I was never in the Northeast unfortunately but I spent 6 months in Para, near Belem (Cidade do Lyoto!) a few years ago. I never heard the term "galego" in the North.

Where are you at cara, Ceara? Bahia?

I was never in the Northeast unfortunately but I spent 6 months in Para, near Belem (Cidade do Lyoto!) a few years ago. I never heard the term "galego" in the North.
It's a northeast thing, i'm from Alagoas, second smallest state, close to Bahia to the north, has the best beaches of brasil and is a tourist spot, i lived on Pará for 6 years, i lived in a small designed city at the South, the region has the biggest iron mines of the world, so people of all brasil go there the work and profit for a while, truly aamazing place, with jaguars and giant spiders and some nightmarish big snakes :D on the heart of amazonn forest.
Pará people like to say "Égua" and sizzle at the end of words with S. I loved the weather where i used to live.

Last edited:
Frank should be higher on any all time MW list.
Also should include Evan Tanner
Chael Sonnen
chris lebben

It's a northeast thing, i'm from Alagoas, second smallest state, close to Bahia to the north, has the best beaches of brasil and is a tourist spot, i lived on Pará for 6 years, i lived in a small designed city at the South, the region has the biggest iron mines of the world, so people of all brasil go there the work and profit for a while, truly amazing place, with jaguars and giant spiders and some nightmarish big snakes :D on the heart of amazon forest.
Pará people like to say "Égua" and sizzle at the end of words with S.

Oh yeah, Alagoas is beautiful but I've only seen it in pics and vids. I wish I could have stayed longer in Para but both of my visas expired and my money ran out. I was living in the jungle though, so I was around tarantulas all the time. I didn't see too many snakes, but one day a green anaconda came past right next to our house and scared the crap out of me.

Oh yeah, Alagoas is beautiful but I've only seen it in pics and vids. I wish I could have stayed longer in Para but both of my visas expired and my money ran out. I was living in the jungle though, so I was around tarantulas all the time. I didn't see too many snakes, but one day a green anaconda came past right next to our house and scared the crap out of me.
hahahahha, it's like that, that was this huge jiboia (snake) that was so big the almost go across the street (it was a one way street), kids start to try jump it with a bike like it was a bumper or something, some crazy fellow didn't suceed and got his bike tangled, had to come the other day to take the bike... What you did back here?

hahahahha, it's like that, that was this huge jiboia (snake) that was so big the almost go across the street (it was a one way street), kids start to try jump it with a bike like it was a bumper or something, some crazy fellow didn't succeed and got his bike tangled, had to come the other day to take the bike... What you did back here?

Ha! Yeah, kids do some crazy stuff sometimes. I was helping to build a school on one of the islands not far from Belem. Hoping to go back in a couple of years and see my friends up there and see some more of the country too. Usually when foreigners visit Brazil they do Rio first of course, then maybe head south towards Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina or up the coast to Salvador and Recife, but I'm one of those weirdo gringos who went straight to the Amazon.

Great to know it, I have roots in Galicia, unique land

Suffered lot of emigration past century and I knew there are many "galegos" in Argentina, Uruguay, or Cuba (Fridel Castro's family for example). Didnt know about Brazil. It may come from Portuguese emigration, given that Portugal is neighbour of Galicia. There are more blond people there than in the rest of the Iberian peninsula as German tribes lasted longer there.

Last edited:
Rich at 10 is laughable. His only losses at 185 in his prime were to Henderson and Silva, and that Henderson fight arguably should have gone his way.

bro how u have tim kennedy over rich franklin lol

anyway chris weidman is #1 - he crushed anderoid

all else doesn't matter but hendo def not #1 never even had UFC gold

1.Dan Henderson
2.Luke Rockhold
3.Chris Weidman
4.Chael Sonnen
5.Nate Marquardt
6.Jake Shields (for actually beating Hendo)
7.Tim Kennedy
8.Rich Franklin
9.Dave Branch
10.Kelvin Gastelum/Frank Shamrock/Matt Lindland/Jason Miller/Robbie Lawler//Derek Brunson?
Who else?

1. Rich Franklin
2. Dan Henderson [greatest Middleweights. Hendo has superior overall legacy but Franklin is better specifically @ MW]
3. Chris Weidman
4. Luke Rockhold
5. Jake Shields
6. Doesn't matter

Great to know it, I have roots in Galicia, unique land

Suffered lot of emigration past century and I knew there are many "galegos" in Argentina, Uruguay, or Cuba (Fridel Castro's family for example). Didnt know about Brazil. It may come from Portuguese emigration, given that Portugal is neighbour of Galicia. There are more blond people there than in the rest of the Iberian peninsula as German tribes lasted longer there.
Do galicians claim celtic heritage like the asturians or just suebi, gemanic heritage?

1.Dan Henderson
2.Luke Rockhold
3.Chris Weidman
4.Chael Sonnen
5.Nate Marquardt
6.Jake Shields (for actually beating Hendo)
7.Tim Kennedy
8.Rich Franklin
9.Dave Branch
10.Kelvin Gastelum/Frank Shamrock/Matt Lindland/Jason Miller/Robbie Lawler//Derek Brunson?
Who else?

How are you ranking them? Most top 10 wins at MW, overall wins/strength of schedule at MW, head to head match ups?

I don't think Dan Henderson should be number 1, most of his best wins were at 205 or HW, Sonnen is too high, Marquardt is too high and Franklin is too low IMO.

Back