Top multi vitamin on market today

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
its been awhile since I've kept up with what's new out there so what's a good multivitamin to buy don't WANa waste money.

To be honest, you're better off getting a blood test and seeing what you're deficient in and seeing if supplemental vitamins/minerals have any bioavailability.

To answer the first question, I have no idea.

You'd better off just going on Cronometer and seeing what micronutrients you need more/less of and going from there. Targeted supplementation is always better than throwing the kitchen sink at yourself.

You'd better off just going on Cronometer and seeing what micronutrients you need more/less of and going from there. Targeted supplementation is always better than throwing the kitchen sink at yourself.

How does cronometer differ from myfitnesspal?

It tracks all the micronutrients. I know MyFitnessPal never used to do that. Have they changed?

I haven't used myfitnesspal in probably over a year or more. I just logged in and you can track some micro nutrients it seems, but probably not to the extent your app does. Interestingly enough, it seems myfitnesspal was bought out by Under Armour.

your wasting your money buying a multivitamin. Get a blood test and see what you are deficient in. Eat more foods with said deficiency. If dangerously deficient then some supplementation might be needed until you get to normal levels. If you cannot or don't want to get a blood test then you should track your eating habits and see which nutrient you might not be getting enough of and eat more of those foods.

I know its not the easy solution and, eating a pill sounds much nicer then eating well but it really can be unhealthy and if you truly care about your health put the time into learning to eat right.

There is no benefit from eating more of a vitamin or mineral then the body needs but there sure are some negatives.

I ask cause I take methadone a synthetic narcotic I'm addicted to during some bad things that happened years ago I feel horrible all the time no energy and it makes you crave sweets it's known as the hardest thing to get clean from due to having such a long half life I take 185 mg a day and going down 10 each week but they say it still takes 6 months after I'm off for me to not feel anymore withdraw synthoms I just WANa take whatever I can to feel better during these crazy withdraws I'll be experiencing

I take

image_54ff66634f681_15000_Multivitamin_Zoom-600x700.jpg

but only once every few days or so. I supp B12 regularly, and D in the colder months.

I ask cause I take methadone a synthetic narcotic I'm addicted to during some bad things that happened years ago I feel horrible all the time no energy and it makes you crave sweets it's known as the hardest thing to get clean from due to having such a long half life I take 185 mg a day and going down 10 each week but they say it still takes 6 months after I'm off for me to not feel anymore withdraw synthoms I just WANa take whatever I can to feel better during these crazy withdraws I'll be experiencing

Honestly vitamins aren't going to help with that. I'd ask a doctor to switch you to Suboxne oral and they should motionor you.

Back