Top live concerts of all time

Neurosis this year. Its hard to put into words what its like seeing them live outside of it being a spiritual experience. I remember the singer for Yob saying each time he saw them live "something" happens and the person who went with me said the same as well. As soon as the band hits the first chord it just hits you and sucks you in until they are done.

Any metal heads into the heavier stuff are doing themselves a disservice if they dont catch them when they are in town.

Michael Jackson 1987 -1989 BAD Tour or 1992-1993 Dangerous Tour.

I was lucky enough to be at Lolapalooza 1992 at Irvine Bowl, and I consider it one of the greatest concerts ever. So many great bands played that year:

Any concert in Argentina by any band, becomes a life experience.
Best damn crowd in the world period.

Neurosis this year. Its hard to put into words what its like seeing them live outside of it being a spiritual experience. I remember the singer for Yob saying each time he saw them live "something" happens and the person who went with me said the same as well. As soon as the band hits the first chord it just hits you and sucks you in until they are done.

Any metal heads into the heavier stuff are doing themselves a disservice if they dont catch them when they are in town.

You lucky son of a bitch. That is the one band left for me !!

You lucky son of a bitch. That is the one band left for me !!

Whatever you do

don't

fucking

miss

them

if they come to your state. Drop whatever you're doing to go see it. Tape the kids to the furniture so they cant get loose, hijack a car to get there if you have to, etc,etc It's worth it.

Back