Top Heavyweight prospect Sergey Pavlovich is now a free agent

He already turned down UFC offer few years ago.
But if he is managed by Ali now, he will likely go to UFC.

Not very bright perspective for him in my opinion (but who cares). From what I can remember, he said that he started to train in Gerco-Roman when he was around 9 years old (if I'm not wrong) and stopped (or something like his last bout/training in it) happened when he was 12 years old. Seen his fight with Agaev and remember that people were kinda butthurt and thought that Agaev was robbed (I thought that Pavlocich won but fight was bad), fight with Mokhnatkin looked like a boring sparring, can't remember much from his fight with Kudin, maybe it too looked more like a sparring than a fight. From what I can remember he was criticized for limited arsenal (I think after Agaev fight I've seen post that ыфшв - looks like Pavlovich has only two tricks/moves in his arsenal (can't remeber exactly what it was, honestly) but let's say right overhand and takedown attempts), and bad cardio, but he won his 5 round fight against Mokhnatkin so maybe he solved this problem. Also, his chin might be suspicious, if I remember it right he was KO'd by one punch from Sidelnikov a few years ago at combat sambo tournament.
But I still haven't seen his last fight against Sidelnikov, so...

Last edited:
Pretty sure OP is the guy that predicted israel adesanya would be a star when they first signed him to the UFC so sign me up

I hope he comes to UFC, he would probably be number 1 contender in a few fights.

If Volkov can be number 1 contender in a few horrific fights, then Pavlovich certainly can. And Volkov is really really bad!, remember I said that.

I hope he comes to UFC, he would probably be number 1 contender in a few fights.

If Volkov can be number 1 contender in a few horrific fights, then Pavlovich certainly can. And Volkov is really really bad!, remember I said that.
Volkov is not that bad, he knows how to use his length and has great cardio, good defensive grappling. Skill wise he's a top 5 heavyweight, with Blaydes, Stipe, Pavlovich and Minakov imo. DC being the champion so doesn't count obviously.

Volkov is not that bad, he knows how to use his length and has great cardio, good defensive grappling. Skill wise he's a top 5 heavyweight, with Blaydes, Stipe, Pavlovich and Minakov imo. DC being the champion so doesn't count obviously.
He is awful, he got beaten to near death by one of the worst fighters ever Timothy Johnson. If Volkov can be a number 1 contender than anyone can

He is awful, he got beaten to near death by one of the worst fighters ever Timothy Johnson. If Volkov can be a number 1 contender than anyone can
wtf are you crazy? that fight with Timothy Johnson was a wall n stall performance by Johnson, nothing big happened, if i remember well Johnson took R1 clearly and that's it, R2/R3 was close and IIRC scored for Johnson, but "beaten to near death" ? lol either you didn't watched or you are a relative to Johnson, only explanation possible..

Back