Top Heavyweight prospect Sergey Pavlovich is now a free agent

UFC needs to sign ANY hw worth a damn. The division is pitiful as it stands.

I'm sold, HW can use all the fresh blood that can be pumped into it. At 35 he still has some years to make noise.

According to sherdog he weighs 238lbs. So he should bitch up and cut to LHW.

Hope he goes to Bellator or gets on the undetectable shit that Costa's on. I'm tired of watching HW's that look like water balloons

hm, I have a feeling USADA might not like him

If he's part of Khabib's team, USADA won't be an issue.
I mean, if he's got those AKA connections... DC at 40 has a nice gas tank, is still in pretty good form. cain is a ?, rockhold doesn't seem that bad and khabib is doing fine. but let's see. if he can retain all his physical qualities, then ufc, why not? if not, bellator is the way to go

I mean, if he's got those AKA connections... DC at 40 has a nice gas tank, is still in pretty good form. cain is a ?, rockhold doesn't seem that bad and khabib is doing fine. but let's see. if he can retain all his physical qualities, then ufc, why not? if not, bellator is the way to go

I don't know if it's AKA, because doesn't Khabib do only the last stages of his camp there?

The more important part of preparation is done in Dagestan, in dat dere Russian territory. I think that's where Khabib gets his Allah powers.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kinda a double edged knife if he signs w ufc,. I would like to see him in Bellator. I think the ufc would push him too fast with the division being so barren like they did predator

According to sherdog he weighs 238lbs. So he should bitch up and cut to LHW.
Against Baby Fedor he weighed something like 250 lbs and usually he fights between 238-245 lbs, he's definitely a heavyweight.
Kinda a double edged knife if he signs w ufc,. I would like to see him in Bellator. I think the ufc would push him too fast with the division being so barren like they did predator
No problem. He's well rounded enough to fight any style.

Against Baby Fedor he weighed something like 250 lbs and usually he fights between 238-245 lbs, he's definitely a heavyweight.
No problem. He's well rounded enough to fight any style.
I just hate seeing talent pushed too fast and causing thier career to change for the worse in order to pump up whoever they are hyping at the time.

I don't know if it's AKA, because doesn't Khabib do only the last stages of his camp there?

The more important part of preparation is done in Dagestan, in dat dere Russian territory. I think that's where Khabib gets his Allah powers.
that's right, dagestan. but AKA apparently has this

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/does-aka-still-go-through-victor-conte.3110219/

In Helwani's MMA Hour, Javier Mendez was telling the tale of convincing Cain to go to Mexico earlier in order to adapt to the conditions for the Werdum fight. Cain and Javier settled for 2 weeks before the fight. One day before the trip Javier calls Victor Conte and asks about the altitude. Conte tells him that one would need 3 weeks minimum for proper acclimating.

Take it for what it's worth.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...ighters-using-peds-sherdog-exclusive.3126257/

Back